when you find out their true identity

-Valerius

You found him in this strange form, looking almost like a beast, he feels so disgusted to be seen from you like this, so ashamed, he even refuses to let you near him. When you finally have him close and hold his still human face he will rest his head on your shoulder keeping his hands on his chest too afraid to harm you.

If you break his chains and free him he will be so glad and thank you with affection, in private of course.

-Volta

You could hear some screech and eating noises, as you went to check you saw a small and strange creature coming out of a pile of food, not before you got scared it started to be scared more than you, hiding the face constantly telling you to leave with pleases. You recognized the voice and softly called her name, she removed the hands on her face pleading you to leave, you got closer trying to see it better causing to the creature to back up from you till it hit the wall whimpering begging you to not come closer. You stopped and got down trying to not scare them and called her name again. She looked up to you in verge of tears saying sorry many times and hugging you, her claws ripping your clothes on the back. She explained that this is basically her. Comfort her, hold her. Will be super happy, glad and honored to have such lover like you.

If you break her chains and free her she would cry on joy thanking you glad that she can be normal again.

-Valdemar

You already had an idea that were not a normal human. You found out about it when it they were particularly mad to someone that almost killed you granting them the full torture experience. When you walked in they frozen on the spot killing in one blow the human of earlier, before you screamed or run away they surrender you stopping you from escaping. As they gained back their normal looking form holding you gently but yet their look otherwise, their hold firm and strong.

"now who do we have here? didn't i told you to rest little dove?"

They wont let you answer making sure that you have the knowledge that they are, sure a demonic creature but not a threat for you, they will loose his grip only when they are sure you wont run away. They will explain that the creature of earlier was indeed them, they promise you that you wont have to deal with such thing again. But if you accept them and tell them that you don't mind it much they will be glad by it, some times might show affection to you by wrapping you into a part of their weird body.

Do not break their chains, they will tell you to not to, if you do, you will lose their trust and devotion to you

-Vulgora

They were actually the one that showed to you. It was one of the times they wanted to show you their strength, in battle, you and them where in a battle and suddenly they turned to you

"look what i can do!"

And that's when their form turned into a swarm of beetles and basically confused the enemies and end them, when it was all over, other than having a beetle on your shoulder during the swarm, they turned back into their form close to you puffing their chest with pride. You obliviously looked confused and shocked to see such thing, they didn't seem to care, going back to the palace picking you up while laughing and yelling for another fight.

-Vlastomil

One of his worms unfortunately died, he left his mansion saying he needed some time alone, you understood and let him, but got worried by the time and decided to search for him. You began to follow what you thought it was him, even if you had a bad sensation about it. What you found was not Vlastomil, you ended to come across a tall looking weird creature, you looked at the creature, scared, surprised, it did not matter, it started to talk of how you should not be here, you recognized the face and the gestures of the creature and called his name. He turned to you shocked and denied out of panic that it was not him, it definitely him, you tried to reach him asking if he was okay and what happened. He looked down ashamed saying that you didn't deserve to see him in such way. You wanted to understand so you held his hand and(or if you only have one arm) his cheek asking him calmly what happened. He started to explain while caressing your hands in affection that this is in fact him, he is a demonic creature feeling ashamed that he kept it hidden.

You went home after he calmed and turned back into his normal human form, you held him in affection and kisses telling him that you will accept him and adore him as he is, he could not fall in love with you more.

Do not break his chains, he will tell you that he is happy like that and he don't mind it. pls just don't he will be so upset and sad, plus, no one will handle his worms if he don't.