when you stare at them/when they stare at you

-Valerius

you: at first he let you stare at him for a while sipping his wine, after some time he will say with a slight smirk if you are going to keep staring for all day. When you look away embarrassed he will feel pleased with his actions and go back to his wine.

Him: you were simply talking to Nadia, he wasn't really following the subject too lost at staring at you, if you turn asking his opinion he will blush looking away saying he does not care when in reality he wasn't even listening. 

-Volta

you: she thought you were hungry so she handed you some food telling you that you can have it and you dont need to hesitate to ask her anything. When you continue later when she is in a meeting she will get nervous with no reason hiding her face and mumbling stuff.

Her: she was nibbling her food while staring at you thinking how amazing you are and not believing she is with you still thinking she is dreaming, when you turn, clearly feeling stared, she will jump on the spot and stuff the hole food in her mouth blushing a bit pretending she was eating and not staring.

-Valdemar

you: to the moment you look at them for 1 minute they will turn they head to you and tilt it as to ask what you need or want. If they are in a meeting or something they will let you stare, out of the room they will mysterious appear behind you holding your shoulder telling you that it was rude to stare, then asking you if you needed anything while patting your head.

Them: get used to it, they will stare at you many times, they are not afraid to being caught, they will give you a grin when you turn to them. They will always start to stare you mostly cause they want your attention, so usually when you turn and see them staring you are used to ask them what they need.

-Vulgora

you: they dont care if you stare, stare as long you want dear, its only a boost of their ego. 

Them: its easy to catch them staring, sometimes you find them staring at you till you notice and they shout that they want to fight with you now. The most time they stare is when you are asleep and they are waiting for you to wake up staring at you, when you wake up they will yell that is time for your morning training, dont worry, just cuddle them and they will calm down on your arms and let you do breakfast.

-Vlastomil

you: will notice after a while, when he does he will ask you nicely if you need something and chuckle offering you some tea when you look away with a blush. He is in reality flutter he is worth of your attention and loves it.

Him: he sometimes stares at you when he thinks what gift or present, or even when he holds one of his worms and he admires you while staring. When he will get caught up he will blush hiding his face with the worm mumbling sorry.