Big Spoon - Little Spoon

-Valerius

Depends,  in normal days he will be the big spoon in bed holding you with his nose on your locks caressing you back or head. But in bad days he need you to hold his head on your chest rassuring him it will be okay.

-Volta

Little spoon of course, she loves feeling loved, and you holding her? thats just perfect for her.

-Valdemar

okay- they dont sleep, but they might hold you in bed when they have free time to spend with you. They are the big spoon the most of the time, holding your waist while staring at you, might be the rarest time where you see them relaxed and calm, they will listen to you humming as reply while stroking your head. The rarest time when they let you be the big spoon is when you suprise them by holding thir head close to your shoulder, then they will let you hold them, but be careful! dont let them slip away cause as i said its a very rare thing.

-Vulgora

Big spoon, they will never admit but they adore to hold you, careful for their claws! they will never admit that they love to be held too.

-Vlastomil

Hold or be holden, he doen't mind, he adores to have their arms around you, but he prefers to be the big spoon. 

I remind yall that the request are still on, just reminding you- cause i dont know what to put else yet. QwQ