When you got injured

-Valerius

If its a serious injure then it would be one of the rare times he doesnt care about his reputation and won't touch a glass of wine not wanting to risk to get drunk and problably not even sleep. He is not a magican or anything, and he knows that making him feel useless.

If its not a serious one and a little injure then he gently hold the part you got hurt and tell you to be careful and do something about it before sipping his wine.

-Volta

If its a serious one she will crying biting her nails and finger for being too nervous afraid to lose you not even touching some food too panicked immediatly wanting you to be okay.

If its not a serious she will be panicking but at least not crying, still worried for you and saying that you should immediatly to go to a doctor (even if its just a cut this baby is super worried for her lover)

-Valdemar

If its a serious one they will not even grin or anything secretly worried for you and helping you on it.

if its not then they will simply make fun of how weak you can be while helping on it. 

-Vulgora

Would absolutly destroy the reason that caused you the injure not knowing how to handle the worried emotion so they trasform it into anger.

-Vlastomil

if its a serious one will panick and even ignore his worms too worried for you not even be able to do his work

if its not a serious he will be less worried (hoping) knowing you will be fine and helping you with what he can