when they see you with no clothes

-Valerius

If you would ask him now he would say it was an accident, but he knows deep down it wasnt. He needed your opinion and honest answer about something, when he reached to your room a lot of thoughts went through his mind, in the end he just knocked and opened the door without waiting more time, his excuse that the sound was enough to warn you about his presence, but when he swing the door open and saw your form holding just one cloth over your naket body he stared and asked what he came for. When he will leave by you yelling to get out or even by leaving after getting his answer, he might sip his wine while thinking of your body.

-Volta

This poor baby, why, why would you ever ruin her innocence, she will never be able to look at you without turning red while apologize. It was one of the many times Valerius got annoyed at her and treat her bad, a bit in tears and more offended than normal she ran to search for you in need of love and your attention. Without thoughts that you might be changing or anything she opened the door and headed towards you and hugged you blinded by her need of you, when she notice you didnt wear any clothes her face turned red as a tomato and ran out screeching. After you put something to cover you you will find her curled up out of your door, cuddle her and hug her, she will still be red but will accept your comfort.

-Valdemar

they see the most of your body when they check you for any injury or any illness. And will definitely not enter in your room without a consent or waiting you to be dress up... BUT lets presume they did entered in your room for taking something they forgot inside of the room (even if, even there i dont think they will forget anything) and didnt know you where there. They enter ignoring your presence to take the object or whatever thing, they turn and see you just after that. If you try to cover yourself they will tease you holding you saying that there is nothing that you could hide from them. If you act completely okay with it but scold them they will apologize, pat your head and leave.

-Vulgora

They pretended you to fight with them so they simply kick your door open and yelled to fight not caring your form right now. If you try to cover yourself while telling them to leave they will but with a loud "FINE" slamming the door behind (rip door). If you are unfazed by it and just scold them that they should have at least knocked first they will most likely walk around impatiently waiting for you to get ready. Your body without clothes dont bother them basically.

-Vlastomil

Hes a good man believe me... so trust me that throwing you the worm he was holding was a accident. He was so exited to let you see this new breed of worm, unfortunately his excitement went too far when he came in the room with you with no clothes. He let out a high scream and accidentally the worm fly off his hands by his jumping and landing to you. He strangely immediately calm down starting to apologize how his worm landed on you, will pick up his new baby and leave excusing himself. Afterwards he offered some tea saying he was sorry for what happened earlier and only after he will present you the new worm.