if you sing

-Valerius

He secretly adores to hear you sing, whatever you signing is. he will particularity like a calm evening with you singing while he drinks calming down from all the work stress. If you are shy about it and he will catch you singing he will silently listen to you on a corner or leaning on the door frame, only when you finally see him, he will give you a sly smile commenting that you can continue and not to be so shy about it actually complimenting you.

-Volta

Oh she already loves when you speak to her, then she will adore how you sing, will love to stay on your lap enjoying food while you sing or when you preforming she will always have eyes on you, sometimes so taken by your voice that she will start to nibble the food only.

-Valdemar

They have never been interested in music or anything creative like that, not until they found you singing in the garden while they were searching for you, they tilted their head curious and now enchanted by your voice. When you notice Val they will, in your surprise, compliment you with a pat saying that you are allowed to sing with him without feeling shy about it.

-Vulgora

They wont show any care for your talent, sure you can sing and that is something but they are not very interested in it cause is no use in battle. But when they are held by you calming them down while you sing, that's something they values more than fighting.

-Vlastomil

He might be the one that reacts more for your talent, goes all wow and gasps when he discovers, a part of him that wanted to find about this talent of yours sooner. He does prefers if you sing not rock style, but he wont complain always supporting you. Will love you even more if he finds out you sing for his children too.