Chapter 9: Blood in the Water, Dirt in the Harbor.

Gui: There are too many of these Fontainese soldiers! What the hell are they doing here anyway?!

UFontaine Student: US! THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL US FOR PROTECTING LITTLE LIYUE AND UoP!

Gui: Shit. Qiqi? Where are you?!

*Qiqi, who was once with Gui, is nowhere to be found. Xiangling, who is fighting, sees Gui all flustered and decides to help him.*

Gui: Qiqi? QIQI!!

Xiangling: Herbalist Gui! I know where Qiqi is. She became exhausted while trying to fend off some of the soldiers. She is currently at Wanmin Restaurant. You go and take care of her while I fend off these crazy jerks!

Gui: Thank you!

*The soldiers prepare their guns and shoot the people dwelling around Chihu Rock. Ningguang prepares her Jade Screen*

Ningguang: GET DOWN NOW!! 

*Everyone ducks*

Hu Tao: Geez there are so many of them! What the heck are they attacking Liyue for?! 

Xinyan: They are looking for the Fontaine college students who are considered enemies of the Court of Fontaine. But Krystal is their main priority. 

Xingqiu: Shoot, are they looking for us my liege?!

Xinyan: Yes. Given we are UFontaine students, they are going to interrogate us about the attacks at Little Liyue and the University of Petrichor. Plus they are going to invade the Universite de Fontaine, given that is the main base of the rebels.

Chongyun: No no no! We can't afford to be caught! Plus we are foreign students so all the more we are likely to get killed!

Xiangling: Less talk! More fighting!

Hu Tao: I will call Xiao. He is probably the one who can take on most of these jerks!

*Meanwhile, at Wanmin Restaurant*

Gui: Qiqi!! Are you alright? 

Qiqi: Gui. I just feel too warm...reminds me of death. Excuse me, but when is Krystal coming back? She feels safe and cold.

Gui: I am not sure. But she is in hiding, given that these soldiers are out to kill her.

Qiqi: What if she never comes back?

Gui: Don't say that! Surely she will eventually come back once this fiasco is over.

Qiqi: ...

Gui: Qiqi. Please, don't cry. I'm sure Dr. Krystal will return soon. 

Qiqi:

What if she never plays with me anymore?
How would I manage?
What if she never cares for me
When my body's sore?
What if she fades away
Leaving me to the fray,
Dying out way too soon?
Why is life way too cruel?

I could pick those herbs myself
Could package all those scripts
Could freeze those slimes to death
I could hug myself real tight,
But face the fact, without her,
It wouldn't be the same...

Qiqi (Spoken):

Gui, what if Krystal was to never come back? 
What would you do?

Gui (Spoken):

I guess I become the new manager.

Qiqi (Spoken):

Didn't you say you didn't want to be the boss? How would you feel if you were told to do all these things?

Gui (Spoken):

That's life, Qiqi. You have to step up to the plate eventually.

Qiqi:

Krystal will live and then
She'll be herself again
This war will leave us be
So she can play with me
Just like she always did
'Til then I'm just a cold, sad kid