Chapter 20: The Three Dragons

Scene: Zhongli is in Wangshu Inn sipping his tea with Childe. Childe shows him the video of the Prison de Noyade Jailbreak. Zhongli is shocked at the action happening and is even more so that the Traveler and Paimon appeared in the video, and are voguing on top of the police.

Childe: This was the best shit I've seen all day! WOOOO! Xiangsheng, this is truly- *bursts into laughter*

Zhongli: ...

Childe: Truly amazing! The Traveler and Paimon really go all-in when it comes to providing valuable assistance! Oh and Krystal, holy cow she can fight and dance and make it an art form! Whoo! I wish I was there!

Zhongli: To see what?! Putting her legs up in the air like some gypsy?!

Childe: No, seeing her putting those legs up in the air and having them strangle those police! WOO! And lastly, our, or I should say, Krystal and I's pupil, Catalina! WOOO! The way she manipulated her catalyst was amazing! I'm gonna ask her to teach me some dance moves for our next clubbing date! Hahaha! *proceeds to vogue* ~Duck, Duck, Quack!~ *exits*

Zhongli: Children these days...I'll go check upstairs to see how Director Hu is doing.

*Zhongli heads to the second floor of the Inn, and he finds Hu Tao teaching Xiao how to do the "prison vogue"*

Hu Tao: See, Xiao, it's like this! *plops on the ground*

Xiao: Nonsense. I thought it was like this. The way Shuihua did it. *proceeds to death drop*

*Zhongli has a visceral reaction*

Hu Tao: Yeah, yeah, okay, you did fine. Now when you get up from the "drop", you move your arms in this fashion *vogues*.

Xiao: Is that what they do in Fontaine these days? Tch. Shuihua was raised in an unusual environment.

Hu Tao: Yea, a fun environment! *both chuckle*

Zhongli: What in CELESTIA'S name are you both doing?!

Hu Tao: Oh look, it's the fun police.

Xiao: W-what are you doing here?

Zhongli: Did you both watch the "prison dance"?

Hu Tao: Yea. It was cool!

Xiao: She was just teaching me some moves. I wanted to get to know humans better. Look, even Traveler was doing it too, so I figured this was a popular pastime.

Zhongli: This is not a good way to know humans better! This is a little too risque. Even for you Xiao.

Xiao: I've lived thousands of years and you still think this is inappropriate? I've seen worse.

Zhongli: I don't care. Just don't do what my goddaughter or the Traveler are doing in the video. Especially you Director! Act like a proper lady for Archon's Sake!

*Hu Tao spits raspberries*

Zhongli: UGH! *storms off*

Xiao: What's up with him?

Hu Tao: Oh you know, the same stuffy attitude and worries he has for Krystal. He's very adamant about etiquette and how Krystal should act like a proper lady given her upbringing.

Xiao (thinking): I never knew Morax was that into manners. Maybe I should be more formal with him too?

Zhongli: Children these days. No sense of decorum or etiquette. To think my own goddaughter would fling her own legs in the air and just- break a man's spine. Ok, that was justified, but to literally t-twerk on a policeman *shivers*. *sighs* I hope the Traveler has not taken to her and her friend's vulgar behavior.