Chapter 10: To Krystal, With Angst.

Scene: Gui, Childe, and Qiqi have sprinted out of the docks towards Mt. Tianheng to seek out Krystal and Zhongli. Just then, a bunch of Fontainese soldiers and frat guys begin to chase after them. (Trigger Warning: Su!c!de.)

Gui: Where the hell did these soldiers come from?!

Childe: Jeez, you must have a target on your head!

Gui: Qiqi and I are being targeted given that we work for Bubu Pharmacy. They're all trying to look for Krystal. 

Childe: Ugh. I wonder what the hell is going on in Fontaine that they wanted to capture Krystal?!

Lilliane: Oh ho ho ho. They're not just coming for her. But you as well. 

Childe: Wait? Lilliane?! 

Lilliane: Hmph. It's Madame Richelieu to you. I didn't think you would be this impolite, but, then again, you are Krystal's friend. 

Childe: GEEZ, LAY OFF WILL YOU?! Also, HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF JAIL?!

Lilliane: Hm. I have my ways. But anyways, are you trying to find Krystal? Well, if that is the case, I might as well follow you. I'm going to arrest her as well. 

Gui: Are these guards under your command?!

Lilliane: No, they are under the Court's command. Well, my father is a member of the Court of Fontaine, so you can technically you can say these are my guards. Now, where is the outcast valedictorian?!

Childe: I'm not telling you where she is you b*tch!

Lilliane: My my. Such harsh words from a member of the "Ruffians" himself. Now, you either tell me where she is, or I'll simply force it out of you.

Childe: Make me. Gui, Qiqi, head over to the location that Mr. Zhongli marked. Go and retrieve Krystal and Zhongli.

*Qiqi and Gui leave. Lilliane takes out her catalyst while Childe brings out his hydro blades.*

Childe: Don't threaten me with a good time, plastic.

Lilliane: Oh trust me. I won't. Soldiers. Attack the foolish commoner.  

*Lilliane lunges toward Childe using her anemo attack. The soldiers follow suit. Childe proceeds to use his hydro blades to cut Lilliane. Lilliane gets hit, but manages to keep on fighting as she blows more anemo power toward Childe.*

Childe: My my. For someone who is an aristocrat in Fontaine, you clearly are weak. It's no wonder you hesitated to go head to head with Krystal Shuihua the last time you encountered her. 

Lilliane: Krystal is an absolute menace on the battlefield! She's beaten me too many times to count! Whether it may be revues, academics, or even fighting like this! I don't even bother getting physical with her! Why befriend her when you know she is filled with that much power huh?! She could easily betray you!

Childe: Her morals are firm as stone. Also, cheesy as this may sound, but she likes me just the way I am, and when we spar together, we give our all out of respect for one another. You on the other hand are manipulative and bratty. I will admit, you are quite a great strategist given you managed to frame Yunjin and unleash Krystal's rage. Plus, I see luck was on your side given Krystal did not physically attack you. 

Lilliane: Luck will be on my side once I defeat you in battle!

*Childe and Lilliane continue to clash. Meanwhile, Gui and Qiqi attempt to flee the guards and crazy frat boys who are chasing them.*

Gui: Geez!!! There are so many of them!!!

Qiqi: Let me send them flying. They are making me warm. *proceeds to fight the enemies*