Chapter 18: Welcome to Fontaine. (Fontaine Archon Quest Part 1)

*Krystal is waiting by the dock at Qiaoying Village with her mom and siblings. Jian and Qiqi have yet to arrive.*

Krystal: Where's dad?

Angelique: They are on their way here.

Laurie: So, Krystal.

Krystal: Yes?

Laurie: Were you able to reconcile with Tao Tao?

Krystal: Yes of course.

Laurie: That's good. Well, I can't wait to go home. We were supposed to relax and visit you but we ended up being embroiled in the invasion. *sighs* At least I got to see some of my favorite sites around here. We stayed in our villa in Qingce Village so I got to see the pretty waterfall.

Krystal: I'm lucky enough to see that every week. That's where I receive my drug orders via the delivery balloons. They usually float over the waterfall and it's a nice sight to see.

*Jian returns with Qiqi, Ryder, Childe, and Zhongli*

Jian: All right. We are ready to go. Kids say goodbye to everyone.

Ryder: Krystal. Be safe okay? I know we didn't spend a lot of time together as planned, but I will be fine.

Krystal: Yes. Also, one of the requirements of your rotation is to work with a pharmacist in this region on a project. Let's work together, shall we?

Ryder: Of course, sweetie. Also, I plan to visit over the weekend so I will be checking in on you to make sure you are relaxed.

Krystal: Alright then. Take care love. *kisses Ryder*

Zhongli: *glares at the couple* Get a room. Krystal, please take all the time to refresh your mind. You have been through a lot in your first few months as Bubu Pharmacy's newest manager, so it's time for some well-deserved rest.

Krystal: I will. Don't worry.

Childe: Have fun bestie. Also, I will try to visit to check up on ya.

Krystal: Nice. If I may ask, what happened to some of the people who aided you in the invasion? You know, like Catalina and her drag queen troupe?

Childe: They got dragged back to Fontaine. I don't know where they are, but I can send some of my agents to investigate their whereabouts.

Krystal: Ok. I can provide assistance if needed. Wait, Dad, we are missing the Traveler and Paimon!

*Maurice arrives with Traveler and Paimon*

Maurice: We are here. I just needed to help these two get traveler permits to enter Fontaine. They are going to need these if they are going to stay.

Jian: Right. Now then. Let's head off to Petrichor, shall we?

Angelique: Of course dear. We have an itinerary set up for you Krystal. Plus this would be a wonderful opportunity to reunite with old friends.

Krystal: Oh?

Jian: Your high school class is having a reunion. Given that you were the valedictorian, it is mandatory that you come to the party.

Krystal: Ughhh...

Zhongli: Krystal, I know you didn't like high school that much but given you were a role model to these students it would be nice to go.

Jian: Exactly. Well, we will be heading off. Au Revoir, Liyue! 'Till Next time!

Childe: Bye guys! Have a relaxing trip!

Ryder: I'll see you soon Krystal!

Zhongli: Be safe!

*The Ferry leaves the dock at Qingxiu Pool.*