Chapter 11: Two Daughters of Teyvat Collide

[Back in the Cave] 

Krystal: Ok. Everything is done. Now I just need to load the poison into my spear and to some of these syringes. This will really keep the militia from invading Liyue. *turns to the Krystals* Thank you again you two. 

*The younger Krystals smile and fade away. Krystal packs up all her belongings and weapons and sets off.*

[Back outside, Childe has defeated Lilliane near Lingju Pass]

Childe: Have you learned your lesson you shiny piece of trash?!

Lilliane: Zip it! I haven't even showcased what I can really do!! *Brings out her catalyst*

*Childe shoots her catalyst so she can't use it*

Childe: That won't work on me. Surrender now spoiled princess, or you're really gonna get it from me!

Lilliane *smirking*: Guards. Ambush him. Now!

*With Childe surrounded, the Fontaine Militia proceeds to ambush Childe, but just as he is about to get killed, Gui plunges into the ground and creates a giant shock wave.*

Gui: We're back!

Qiqi: Hello red mask man.

Zhongli: Childe! Are you ok?!

Childe: Oh Xiangsheng. I've never been better. Now, I'm ready to fight some more given that this wretch asked for it.

Zhongli: Richelieu?! How did you escape jail?!

Lilliane: Simple. Daughters of Teyvat privilege. Weren't you there Mr. Zhongli? When your goddaughter and I had our Daughters of Teyvat debut ceremony? You know very well that she can abuse the privileges the way I do hm? By the way, where is she? I would love to challenge her to a duel right now. Also, my guards already knew you sent them the wrong way. They're probably dragging her out of the little cave she's been hiding in. 

Zhongli: No...Krystal...you should've-

*a big boom is heard in the direction towards Dunyu Ruins*

Gui: What the-

*Boom*

Qiqi: *looks up at the sky* Those are-

*Boom*

Childe: Fontaine soldiers! They're being launched into the air!!

*The soldiers are shocked, then start to panic.*

Fontaine General: It's Pyroxin and Cryoxin poison! Soldiers! Cover your faces! Also, protect Madame Richelieu while you are at it!

Soldier: Oh no- *Pyroxin gets exposed to his face, and the skin sloughs off*

*A soldier gets hit with Cryoxin and his skin freezes and shatters to pieces.*

Gui: There is only one person who can create such poisons...

Lilliane: Shuihua. KRYSTAL SHUIHUA. 

*Krystal arrives at the scene in a full protective mask and gloves.*

Krystal: Say my name Lilliane. Don't wear it out.

Childe: KRYSTAL! YOU'RE ALIVE QUEEN!

Krystal: Childe! Don't touch me! You'll get exposed to the poison I made!

Childe: Sorry. Also, nice gear. 

Krystal: Thank you. *turns to Richelieu* So, the trash has spilled out of the bag. I guess you really have not learned your lesson after what you did to Yunjin.