Interlude: Krystal is Alive.

Hu Tao: Krystal...

Xiangling: I'm sure Mr. Zhongli will find her, Hu Tao. She's a lot stronger than she looks. 

Hu Tao: I just feel terrible about the whole ordeal. I never thought that the last thing I would do with her is to argue. Now I have a better understanding of what's plagued her mind...

*Zhongli approaches the two girls*

Zhongli: Director. Xiangling.

Xiangling: Mr. Zhongli!

Hu Tao: Zhongli! Did you find Krystal?!

Zhongli: Yes. We did.

Childe: But we can't disclose her location. You know that Julius and Jacob are also searching for her. 

Hu Tao: Right. So I assume she went home.

Ryder: Yes. She's alive and well. Oh, and I need to go. I need to escort Ayato out back to Inazuma.

Zhongli: *whispers to Hu Tao* She's in Petrichor. But please keep this a secret. Otherwise the Shuihua clan will come search for her.

Hu Tao: Ok.

Qiqi: Where's Krystal? 

Hu Tao: She's home Qiqi. Like, home home. 

Jian: Come with us Qiqi. Krystal would love for you to come home with her to Petrichor.

Qiqi: Okay. At least...she's okay.

Hu Tao: Have fun Qiqi!

*Jian and Qiqi head to the ferry near Qingxiu Pool, where Krystal is waiting. Meanwhile at the docks*

Ayato: Thank you for your assistance, Ryder. I have a feeling that Krystal will be able to relax now that she is to return home to Petrichor. This will put us at ease.

Ryder: No problem. But we won't be able to off the hook for long.

Ayato: What do you mean?

Ryder: Jacob tried to assassinate me the other day.

Ayato: You mean those assassins? I'll be fine. It's not like they will be able to enter Inazuma anyways.

Ryder: Just be cautious. Oh, and here's this. *hands a cassette with a link*

Ayato: Oh? A video?

Ryder: You've seen her musical theater showcases from Université de Fontaine right?

Ayato: I've seen all of her performances. Mostly through video, but some, live.

Ryder: This performance is special. This was filmed during a time when she didn't feel the urge to perform anymore after she lost that big revue. This was around fourth year when Liyue Harbor went into chaos and the war in Fontaine was boiling up. She was nearly failing classes, and felt demotivated to sing. So to catch her singing privately at the time was a rare treat. I'm pretty sure this will remind you that her spirit is in tact, even in her darkest hours.

Ayato: Ah, I hope so. After all...

Both: Her singing is like our bread and butter. *both chuckle*

Ayato: Goodbye, Ryder. I wish you all the best in your final rotation.

Ryder: See you soon! And be sure to come to my graduation!

Ayato: I will!

*Ayato's boat leaves. Ayato uses a cassette player provided by one of his Shuumatsuban to watch and  listen to the performance recorded by Ryder. Krystal is alone in one of the studios of Université de Fontaine, and Ryder records her singing.*

Krystal (in video): I honestly don't want to do this Ryder.

Ryder (in video): I know sweetie. But you love singing. How about you just sing for fun, not for performance. Besides, you always feel better when you perform.

Krystal (in video): You know I'm no longer a star right? Everyone sees me as a big failure. It's the same old story...just when I have moments of glory, I fail. Everyone has a tendency to focus on my failures given I'm a member of the Shuihua Clan. My voice sounds like a dying horse.

Ryder (in video): Your voice is beautiful. Plus,I don't see you as a failure babe. If you were able to make it this far without flunking any of your classes while being ostracized by your clan for whatever you did then you are not a failure. I'm sure your family, Zhongli, Hu Tao, Ayato, Ayaka, Thoma, and the rest of your loved ones feel the same way. Just like them, I love you the way you are, babe. Whether you win or lose, you will always be my star. Our star. The Pride of Petrichor. 

Ayato (thinking): Krystal...you thought you were a failure...yet here you are, standing up to your government to protect those you love, all while caring for your friends, family, and the hundreds of patients from Fontaine and Liyue. You have done more than I could ever have in my lifetime. Hell, I'm the Yashiro Commissioner and you have the guts to tell me that I can be callous and harsh towards those protesting the law. No ordinary person can do that. That's why I respect you wholeheartedly. I never admit this to you, but...you would make a better leader than me.

Ryder (in video): Now, sweetie. Don't be shy. It's just me looking at you. Sing, my dear.

Krystal (in video): *sighs* Fine.

Author Note: WE ARE GOING TO FONTAINE PEOPLE!!! YOU ARE NOW IN THE FONTAINE ARCHON QUEST! LETSS GOOOO BITCHES!!!