Chapter 17: Krystal Found, Shining Bright

*Krystal is still wandering around Mt. Tianheng, but she is heading toward Lingju Pass to find shelter. She is exhausted after hunting and cooking her own food and fighting hilichurl camps for supplies.*

Krystal: Ugh...Nighttime is about to come. I know this is not the time to head out as more monsters are about to lurk. Shelter...shelter...

*Krystal searches around Lingju Pass for a nearby cave. She finds one, only for it to be infested by hilichurls and a Large mitachurl.*

Hilichurls: YA!

Krystal: How annoying. I will finish you all off myself!

*Krystal uses her polearm and infuses it with Hydro and her blood. She slashes through the hilichurls and throws them around using her blood-bending. Whenever her "scythe" gets infused with blood, it will blood bend the enemies it hits, and it adds on and on. Krystal defeats the hilichurl camp and opens a precious chest with items.*

Krystal: Oh wonderful! I could use this to set up a camp for the night. Hopefully, no one from my clan comes and finds me to drag me back to Jacob and Uncle Julius. Well, time to rest. 

*Krystal attempts to sleep, but she can't as she is fearful for her life. She stands as she has too much energy.*

Krystal: Ugh...Now I can't sleep! Good lord. I have no way of sedating myself as the herbs I have are all in the pharmacy or in my home. Also, my antidepressant meds. Ugh. Now I may experience withdrawal symptoms. 

*Krystal walks around the room to exhaust herself and put herself to sleep. This does not work. She becomes frustrated.*

Krystal: GAH! This is so frustrating...*kicks the wall* OW!

*Krystal is bored. She restlessly squirms around the cave and realizes that she needs to do something to alleviate her boredom.*

Krystal: I could...sing...but wait, I don't have my guitar. Oh, and its night time. I don't want to wake all the monsters up. 

*Maurice is on another side of the cave and hears Krystal. He is with Paimon and the Traveler (Lumine) after a friend of his lead them from Sumeru back to Liyue.*

Maurice: Sing. I know how much you like to do that when you are agitated. 

Krystal: Thank you...Mysterious voice? Or...erm...is that-

Paimon: Just sing!

Krystal: Oh lord. I can't wait to be eaten by the monsters once I get out of this cave. Some princess I am. *breathes* Here goes nothing.

Krystal (singing): At first I was afraid, I was petrified~

*Krystal then pauses. She just isn't feeling the song.*

Krystal: No that's too cliché. Something with more pizzazz... (singing) ~Come on babe why don't we paint the town? And all that JAZZ!~ *Pauses* WAIT, I'M NOT A SEXY CRIMINAL! AGGGGH!

Traveler: Try doing choreography. Dance how you feel.

Krystal: ...Ah! *chuckles* of course! What? Do you want me to "Bob Fosse" this shit? Wait..."dance how you feel." Madame Lebedeva quoted that. *sighs* Ever so strict my high school ballet teacher. Hm. Well, I think I know how I feel about my whole ordeal...Ah. Yes.

Krystal: 

I was pulling out my hair
The day I got the deal, chemically calm
Was I meant to feel happy that my life
Was just about to change?