Prolouge

Hi guys! this is the second book of the unbreakable rule of the Stonehenge ladies

Prolouge

7 years ago

Mabel almost stumbled in the dark as she held a candle in front of her hands, she gulped nervously making sure no one was behind her as she tip toed into the library. She was just looking behind her to close the door after her but something crashed into her making her shriek and almost realse a yell if it werent for a hand slamming her mouth shut in a blink of an eye, she would've screamed. Mabel eyes widen as the candle did nothing to show the person, "What are you doing here" the deep voice made her breath hitch, malcolm. She groaned mentally, he ought of everyone was here at the same time as her.

"I—I merely wanted to rehearse for the test" she mumbled against his hands and he thankfully let her mouth go, he watched her with narrowed eyes when she raised the candle in front of his face, his chieseled face was something she never saw in a guy, he was mysterous and alluming,  also her tutor and on top of that the son who lives here.

She nervously looked down feeling intimidated, Malcolm cleared his throat realising he was studying her, "You already see I am here first" he told her curtly and she took a step back immedately feeling his body so close to hers, she mumbled, "I will go" as she headed to the door just as she gripped the door handle his voice interrupted her,"What do you need to rehearse?"

Mabel came to halt and looked over her shoulder, the dark in the room only showing a sillhoutte out of him, "Oh, nothing really" she brushed it off not wanting to look more of a dork than she already is.

He titled his head watching her intensly, her brown locks of hair in a short style something he did not see in a woman, it showed her toned long neck and collarbone, he wondered if it felt silky as it looked and quickly cleared those thoughts away, "Come in and close the door firmly"

Mabels eyes widen, its was like entering the devils lair, ever since she meet him months ago she made sure to not stumble into him after their lessons in this huge castle, it was all going well until today.

But nevertheless she took the seat beside him making his shoulder brush against her arm, she shivered lightly. This was an inappropiate time to even be seen, the day was just close to midnight.

He took on his spectacles making him look even more handsome, he was no doubt a handsome guy, she learned a few things about him, he is six years older than her and a son of Viscount, whatever that came out of his mouth sounded intelligent and clever that it did not matter what he said, in the span of three months he thought her math and languages, Mabel interupted with questions of her own making his lessons more of an argument. He never let her win an argument in lessons, "Are you listening?" he watched her with narrowed eyes, Mabel bobbed her head immedately, "Yes my lord" 

He opened the alphabetic book with a flicker of annoyance, "this means education in latin," he continued without realising how they were in the same room without glaring at each other or arguing about why one gender are better than another, or why the world is not flat.

Their eyes locked at the same time and it was like Mabels ear suddenly went numb as his words became faint, his mouth moved and he followed the movement of the pencil between her lips on her lip in a mesmerising way, the sweet fragrance laying in the air of hers was messing with Malcolm's mind, his eyes flickered to her plump lips and she followe suit, the intense tension in the air was so strong that she had not realised he stoped talking and could not copherend what was happening when she felt his hand sneak around her neck and fist her hair before he crushed her lips against his sending her into utter shock,

This Is the moment I wake up from the dream

She told the world but it was no dream, she felt Malcolm drap his other hand around her waist and bring the chair closer between him, his lips was just as she imagined, soft and inviting. She opened her lips inviting him in making him kiss her deeper, the temrature went so hot that the slow kiss went to a ravishing one, he slanted his lips over hers again and again leaving no room for breath, Mabel seemed to catch her sanity as she pushed against his chest with her hands, "S—Stop" her words was non heard to him, he was so into her lips... sweet with a taste that he could not identify, he had imagined days since seeing her by the fountain, he groaned as she tore her lips away with a force leaving him in a mix of lust and bewilderment, bloody hell! He could not control himself and almost let himself ravish the servant girl, damnation! He has really lost it.

When Mabel caught the regret and mixed emotion swep over his blue eyes she gulped the hurt that swoomed her and stood up hastily, "Mabe---" he tried starting but she cut him off coldly, "Don't, nothing happened lets not exaggerate, my lord" she snapped not knowing if she meant it to him or herself as she stormed out of the library with her gown flowing behind her like a sailing ship.

________________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT!

A/N: this is only a background to their past story, you will find out soon more;), hope you enjoyed reading!