Chapter 14

Zeke sends me to an uncompleted and abandoned building.

I look around and look back at Zeke.

"Um, why are we here?" I ask him as I look around. The whole place is completely deserted and Zeke and I are the only ones around.

"You wanted something fun, right?"

"Yeah." I say slowly.

"Well, this is it."

I look around again in case there's something I'm not catching.

"Zeke, this is an uncompleted building." I say, "What could possibly be fun around here?"

He smirks, "This."

Then, he goes forward and takes out a bottle of spray which is just carelessly lying on the ground. He then spray paints a wall of the building.

I gasp, "Oh my God! Zeke!"

"What?"

"That's illegal!" I say.

"No, it's not." He shakes his head.

"We're vandalizing! We could get arrested!" I say shaking my head, "Let's leave now while we still can."

"Take a chill pill Alexis." He says, "Nothing is going to happen. Just come and join me."

"No." I shake my head, "Let's leave now!"

"Don't worry, nothing is going to happen!" He says, "Trust me."

"I don't know about this Zeke." I shake my head.

He comes forward and takes my hand, "Don't worry, everything is fine. This really fun and you'll enjoy it. Trust me."

I sigh and I give in. I'm probably going to regret this decision.

"Zeke, if we get arrested or anything or that sorts, I promise, you're going to regret it for the rest of your life."

"Well, we won't." He walks forward and throws me a spray paint. He then casually start spraying on the wall.

"Do you come here often?" I ask him.

"Well, I guess you could say that." He says with a shrug.

"And how come there are just spray paints lying around?"

"I brought them, obviously. Now, don't just stand there." He says giving me a look, " Let's just enjoy this."

I listen to him and spray the wall. And I must admit, I do enjoy it and it's actually kinda therapeutic.

"I like this." I smile as I go all crazy and spray the walls haphazardly.

"I know." He smiles, "It's really fun."

The more time we spend together, the more my crush for him grows. He's just so care free, happy and not to mention, really good looking. Even though this is illegal and I probably shouldn't be doing it, I'm having a lot of fun.

Well, until the infamous sound of police sirens reaches our ears. Zeke and I exchange a look. We drop our spray paints and make a run for it but they're too close.

We get arrested!

-

At the station, we fill in some paper work and we're told to call our parents or guardians or else, we'll be spending the night in.

I'm very panicked as I don't know if it's a good idea to call my parents. I look around feeling completely distraught. I mean, whenever I'm around Zeke, something bad happens.

As at now, I'm so sure my parents are at home and are planning my funeral. God, I'm so doomed!

And it's all Zeke's fault.

I mean, he sent us there. I should have stopped this but I didn't and now, we might end up spending the night here.

 "It's all your fault!" I yell at him.

"Do I need to remind you, you wanted to go out not me?" Zeke throws me a sarcastic look.

"I didn't ask you to get us arrested!"

"You said it yourself that you were having fun!" He accuses, "Plus, you could have left if you wanted to."

"You told me nothing would happen!"

"Look, I ain't Einstein, I can be wrong sometimes." He rolls his eyes.

"So what are we going to do now?" I ask.

He sighs, "I honestly have no idea."

"Well, you gotta think!"

"You're the smart one here!" He says, "Figure something out!"

"Do I need to remind you, you caused all this?" I throw him a look.

"For the last time, I didn't!"

"You did!"

"I didn't!"

Before I know it, our lips are only few millimeters apart. This reminds me of when I kissed his cheeks and it makes my face flush. His ever greens flicker from my eyes to lips and I do same too to his soft red luscious lips. I close my eyes ready for the impact. . .

. . . then suddenly, a phone rings causing us to jump.

God, can our almost kiss get anymore cliche?

I blush hard, knowing if the phone didn't ring. We would have probably kissed. Oh my God, we would have kissed!

 The phone happens to be Zeke's and with the approval from the cop, he answers.

Even from here, I hear my mum screech, "Where are you guys?!"

-

Dun, dun, dun!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, get prepared for the next one!

Thanks for reading.Bye!!!