Harry styles imagine -LONG- chapter three

your P/O/V

Today I was going to be meeting Harry for some lunch. He texted me and said that he was available today. I couldn't wait I've been spending all morning getting ready, picking out my cloths looking cute but not over the top I didn't want to scare him away. I got ready being careful not to touch my new body art so much. But every time I did touch it or it began to hurt I would think of Harry and the pain would vanish. I still had time left so I sat down and tried to focus on my paperwork I had to turn into my boss, but my mind kept wondering off and thinking of Harry. I just couldn't stop thinking of him it was like if I did I would die a slow painful death.

Finally it was time to go so I jumped into my car and drove off to the café Harry said to go to. It was hard picturing Harry in a quite little café like this one. I pulled up and there he was sitting in the back staring out the window he hazel eyes studying the world beyond. I had to take him in as much as I could before it got to weird. 

As I walked towards him there was another lady walking to him also. I kept thinking that it was the waitress but then she bent over for a kiss, right that second I stopped in my tracks as if the life was punched right out of me. All that came to mind was to run and keep on running but my feet wouldn't move. Harry saw me  and waved for me to come over. 'Why the hell would he not tell me such a thing, isn't that the first thing you tell someone sorry I'm taken."  

I slowly walked to the table trying my best to smile. I stud there and sat on the other side of the bench I noticed that I was staring at her. God how am I supposed to compete with her, she had long blond hair with the most perfect big blue eyes, clearly I was not meant for him or his standards. KILL ME NOW.

"Um hi Harry, nice day huh?" What the hell I sound so stupid right now.

"Hey y/n, sorry I haven't told you about my girlfriend this is Alexis, Alexis this is y/n she's the one I told you about." Harry was smiling at her not giving me one bit of fucking attention, but why would he?

"Hi y/n nice to meet you Harry has said a lot about you, Harry also gave me a tattoo that's how we met." She had a very small voice almost as she was whispering.

Grow some balls!

"Hi, so what's going on with you guys?"

"Nothing much were just two love birds."

After a painful conversation with her I think I would die. She was all up on Harry touching him when I was looking making sure I knew he was hers. She never stopped talking considering this was Harry and I's lunch. The most annoying thing was that Harry just sat there it seemed that he was wasn't there his face just there not having that spark that makes me weak to my knees. But thank god she left to the bathroom.

"Alexis seems nice I'm very happy for you Harry." I could barely say her name.

"yeah she's great. But anyway we haven't talked much how's your tattoo going?"

"Fine after all the swelling it looks really nice, thank again though."

"No problem, you were very brave for a first timer."

"Whatever that's the biggest lie ever." We both broke out laughing when guess who shows up.

"Harry we need to leave I don't feel so good."

"You go on I want to stay here for a little while I'm having fun with y/n."

"But Harry we need to leave." Did she think he was a dog? Who just gives commands like that?

"Sorry y/n I'll text you later this was fun we should do it again.

They left and I stayed there watching them walk out the door, the girl with the boy I want. I had to stay there until my anger was gone then my phone was buzzing it was a text from Harry.

Next part coming soon!