Harry styles imagine-LONG-chapter eleven

Harry's P/O/V

How long? How long was it going to take for y/n to say something? I said I was sorry, I know that's not a lot but I really mean it. I don't know hat to do I've never been though this I'm not the emotional type, I don't know how about others feelings. I wish I knew what to do right now I don't want to lose y/n. I've done this for anyone let alone someone I pretty much met but this is y/n were talking about. I wish she called back already.

Your P/O/V

Its been a while since I've talked to Harry. I think I've got my mind set I know what I'm going to say. I mean he said he was sorry, I know its not enough but I still want to forgive him. I don't want to lose him I was never good at losing people, it makes me weak. Its that the Harry in the lake was not the one I fell for, I know he wont act like that again. Will he? It doesn't matter I had to pick up the phone, I have to. I need to see Harry again.

Hi. Harry I forgive you, but this doesn't mean things will go back to how they were I'm sorry. But its going to take a long time to earn my trust back. Can we talk face to face?

I was glad I made the choice but it was going to take a while for me to trust Harry. This might end well.

Harry's P/O/V

Finally I herd back from y/n, I've never been so relived in my life. She said it was going to take long before she could trust me and I couldn't blame her. I was ready to see her again I was all ways ready. Now I get to show her how I really am, no more chances. Damn, I don't know what's going on with Alexis are we over? I guess I have to wait for her to return and see what she's done this time.

Thank you so much. I was really sorry. I want to make it up to you. is it okay if I go over to see you?

I felt like I had to text her in full words I wanted to take my time and not shorten words like everyone does. Now I hope she'll let come over and talk I need to see her, I need to explain.

Your P/O/V

Harry wanted to come over. I was maybe going for a coffee shop but anything to see Harry. Its been day since I went out being stuck I side the house all day, I had o get ready for when Harry came.

yeah. Be here as soon as you can. I know your sorry lets just leave it behind.

I guess I was going to talk to Harry.