Harry styles imagine-LONG-chapter fifteen

Your P/O/V

I has know attempting to push Harry out of my house I couldn't handle this anymore, how much of a moron can I be? Why would I give him another chance I have been giving him way to many chances. And I'm afraid that I will be giving with another chance but no I cant. All I need to do is get him out of here.

Harry's P/O/V

NO I wont give up this easy. Y/n has been great I cant give up this easy y/n will have to see just how much I want her and that I'll do anything for her. I have to let her kick me out and think about what I will have to do. This was not the way y/n touched my her hands were cold unlike the ones I held.

"Alright I'm leaving, but just know that I love you even if you don't I still do." I looked into her eyes one last time and turned around I had to use all my might not to turn back and pick up into my arms. I got into my car realizing that I'm going to put up with Alexis.

When I got home she wasn't there, shocker. I ran up to take a bath and tried to relax and forget. I got out and changed I looked at my phone one last time in my head I kept thing that y/n would call back, I was getting my hopes up to much. I laid on the cold mattress cold and empty. Nothing can compare laying in bed with y/n, nothing. She made everything better in my  life even just simple sleep. Knowing she doesn't want anything to do with me kills me. I have to close my eyes.

Your P/O/V

Was he really saying he loved me? I did I'm not denying that I have things for Harry but things don't work out, that's life. Why wasn't I blessed with a movie life? I cant handle it this emotional roller coaster Harry has me on. I cant go through this I don't seem cut out for a guy like Harry, I'm the total opposite of him. Who ever said opposites attract are very right, but they don't know how bad things get. Know thinking back to what he said was it all true? Was he just stuck in the moment of things? What was going on. Know I really need alone time. Off to sleep and get back to work, the only thing I can actually handle.

Harry's P/O/V

I have decided to follow y/n around until she listens and I pour my heart out to her. I know it could all turn out to be a big mistake but nothing else seems right. I'm going to pick up everything I needed for my little plan. I went through my cheek list. Rock, food, phone, money. I was set.

"Hello? boss yes I'm thinking of taking a few days off. You can take them out of my sick days."  I was all ready to go. I hope it all works out.