I'm So Sorry

Harry's POV

I still couldn't get over myself. How could I have y/n go through this? I'm wondering if I'm even the one for her. No. I am no one deserves her but me, but I do need to start acting like I at least try.  My shit life is effecting her, and she's so much better than me. What does she see in me? I cant help but doubt myself again, because I have caused her so much pain, and I don't want to hurt her anymore. All I wanted was for her to be protected, look where that got you me.

 I couldn't bare it anymore I have to do something about this shit. If the fucking prick wants a fight that's what he'll fucking get. I wont stop until I know the love of my life is safe and well protected. It's my fault anyway, so it's my fucking job to keep her safe.

I can see the tired in y/n's eyes. She looks perfect while she's there on the bed slowly falling asleep. Her eyes keep on blinking open trying to stay awake, and her deep colored eyes kept on staring at me. She was for sure trying to kill me. She looks 10x better than a goddess, and she still went through a lot to night. She's fucking wonder women. There's no human on the planet that's luckier than me. This is what I loved. I love where I can stare at her face for as long as possible, and feel like I'm falling in love with her all over again. If something happened to her my world would come crumbing down.

Your POV

I can see Harry. He's getting lost in his thoughts again. I don't want to put all this on him. He's done nothing, he's tried to give me the best he could. And I couldn't let him think that all this mess is his fault. Seeing his face like this is not my favorite thing. I like to see him smile where I can see his dimples, his smile, and how it makes him look younger. I like seeing happiness in his hazel eyes, I like when he lets go of everything to take a moment to breath. When he throws his back in laughter holding is stomach is something I would give anything up too see him see more often. Harry is someone that makes me happy, and he's the love of my life, and all I want is for him to know he is the love of my life, and he's my one and only.

I wont stand seeing him likes this anymore.

I got up from the bed yawning a little, and I could see his head turn slightly meeting my eyes. I slowly walked towards him putting my hands out for him to grab.

He finally did, and I rested my forehead on his still standing, and our hands holding on tighter to each other.

"Harry I want you to know that I don't have an once of anger towards you. I want you to know that I love you so much, and nothing is going to change that."

"I know. I just hate seeing you like this. This is not how you should be living your life. This is not what I want for you. I  cant forgive myself. As much as I try I cant." Harry was staring deep into m eyes.

At this point I have sat down on Harry's lap wrapping my arms around his neck, and playing with the back of his hair. I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life.

"Harry listen to me. If you want me to be happy. I want you to be happy too. How could I be okay with seeing you like this? It pains me. I love seeing you smile, and I love when you let yourself go. I wont let you put this much on yourself. Harry be happy for me?" I said then kissing his nose and making my way to his neck through small intimate kisses, and every once in a while I would look back, and look him in the eye letting him know that I loved him.

"Please know that I am yours to keep." I said into his neck.

"Your the happy of my life. You know that?" Harry was grabbing on tighter to me, and his hot breath whispering on my body.

"As long as I'm with you my life will never to miserable. I used to be a waste of air before I met you. Now I have a reason to live, and that's to make you happy. Please know that nothing will eve come between us, and that I will always keep you safe no matter what."

Harry was now kissing me back, and I could feel his heat on me. His lips tasted better than anything, and I craved it. Harry bit my lip while pulling back. Now I was pushing him down, and getting both of my legs in either side of him. I could feel him smile in between kisses. I had my hands tangled in his hair, and I felt his big strong hands grabbing my lower, lower until he reached my butt giving it squeezes every now and then.

"Babe this dress looks good on you, but it would looker better on the floor. You don't know how hard you're making me. Want to feel? What to feel what you're making me  feel? Its all yours. Uh babe you're killing me. I love you."

I could feel myself needing Harry. I desperately needed him, or else I would die. I couldn't handle it anymore he needed to speed the processes up.

"Harry" I could barely speak I felt like nothing could come out of my lips.

"Harry....Harry. Please faster. I can't handle it anymore. Please babe. Harry."

I could see the smile he was making while he was in control of my body. I have never felt this way before for someone else. I knew I loved this man.

"Baby hold on for a little longer. Trust me it's going to be worth it. Believe me. Baby let me look at you. Let me look at you while I'm making you feel like this. I need to see you."

I couldn't open my eyes. My body is being taken over, and I could burst at any moment. I loved this feeling. Harry could take me to new heights, and it was unbelievable. This pleasure is taking over, and I cant hold on any longer I need.

"Harry I love you."

"That's right baby. You look so beautiful. Laying here coming undone before my eyes. I've never seen someone as perfect as you. Without you there would be no worth living. I love you y/n and I hope that you know that." Harry was whispering in ears.

A/N if you guys could please go read Leaving its my new story. Sorry guys I've been having some life issues lately, and I'm trying to sort everything out.xx