Harry Styles imagine-LONG-chapter seven

Harry's P/O/

Tonight was great night hanging with y/n is too much for words, not even explainable. She seems so innocent and cute, bubbly. Normally I would never be with these type of people but y/n grew on me. What has been driving me crazy is that I have Alexis and I can deny my crush for y/n, its going to be hard if she wants to stay friends. And even if she doesn't want to be friends I will make her. At times I wish I was single but I also cant let go of Alexis she's the first girl my family has been okay with. And I didn't say they liked her but they think its a step up from what I attract it seems that only how do I sat this, sluts is what seems the word is. But I don't know my mind has been going crazy, I've only known her for a week and Alexis's has been with me for 2 years.

Even though Alexis not been the girlfriend of the year It doesn't mean I should just leave her. Those nights when she'll come home days later after going to the club, leaving me in stress. And I wont forget the multiple times she's cheated on me with random guys she find on the streets. I cant blame her for her alcoholic problems well I can but choose not to and just stay. And the countless hours of trying to find her after her party flings. I don't deserve this but what better can I do?

your P/O/V

Work was hard I always work with emotional crazy people who only care about money. But I guess that's what I like and that's the reason I became a lawyer. I don't care what others say when I walk through the door think their case will win because I'm young and stupid. And their wrong I have been working all my life I've been working for this and I finally have it.

I couldn't wait to go home and shower and blast music in my house. I got home and ran towards the shower. I turned it to hot, I was thinking and replaying the day in my head, when I remembered Harry was taken. That's when I burst into tears this couldn't happen I'm a strong person this is silly. But I couldn't keep myself from accepting that fact. I got out and my plan for music turned out to be a sires of Adele.

I was about to go to bed when my phone buzzed I wiped m tears and walked over to it and those tears went away and my smile came back.

Hey y/n I just wanted to say that the other night was great I had fun I hope you did too. This weekend I'm going up to this lake I love it there I was wondering if you'd like to come? I'll give you more details laterxx

I guess I was going to a lake this weekend, great cause I'm into the outdoors. The things I would to for this boy. I mean going out in nature isn't me not much since what happened when I was little. Well here goes nothing.