We're going to do this

Your  POV

I couldn't believe it. I starred at six sticks I tested, and they all have the same result. I knew that there were only two results, obviously. But I never really thought through anything. I was spending too much time worrying that I never gave it much thought. Wow this is beyond insane.

I gathered all the sticks after cleaning them, and I slowly walked out the bathroom to find Harry. This time my walking was slow, but with confidence. I was sure about everything that was going on now, and nothing will ever come in the way of that. It's time I take control over myself, and let myself be the happest I can be.

As I walked around my place I found Harry in the kitchen getting a glass of water.

"Oh hey y/n. I was just about to bring you some cold water." Harry also regained some confidence. Which is hard to believe since he always seems what his next step is going to be.

"Thanks. Harry I'm fine now, and it's time to talk." I was proud of myself I actually got words to come out my mouth. "Lets go to the living room. I think you need to be seated."

Harry followed as I walked into the living room. I sat on the couch and seconds later the saet went down as Harry sat on it.

"There's no other way of telling you, so I will just come out with it." I quickly took a breath before speaking again. "Harry you're going to be a father. You and I have created a child Harry. I'm very happy. and you might not be. But I'm going to be the best mother ever. I can already imagine myself holding my child. And it would look just like you. I don't care if you don't want to be here I'm going to be the best mom I can. I will do everything in my power to do so and..... and I just I."

I kept on rambling on. On till Harry stopped me from talking.

"Y/n shhh. slow down. Y/n I want to have this child with you. You know I havn't known you for so long, but I will support you till the end I promise" Harry's words spoke truth, and  I was glad. "I know this is all going very fast, but I can tell you one thing. It's that I will never abandon you."

"Harry we're  going to be parents." I squealed into his neck while I tackled him on the couch.

"Oh ya I was going to give you these. Don't worry I cleaned them." I took out the sticks form my back pocket handing them to Harry.

"Y/n? I haven't been through this so don't call me stupid, but are we going to have all these kids?" Harry was acctally being serious. "I mean is it one stick per child?"

I tried to hold back a laugh which ended up with me snorting.

"Harry of course not. Really Harry? Really?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Gee sorry." He raised his hands as if he was surrendering.

"It's fine." I said while I was still laughing.

"So y/n how do you imagine our child to be." Harry had his arm around me while I was cuddled against his side. I swear I could stay like this forever.

"Well he or she would be nothing like me, all you. With curly chestnut hair piercing green eyes. IT would be very creative, and into art. Very kind hearted, but wouldn't come out with it right away. The child would be anything but shy, and I'm pretty sure they would be into some great music."

"Really?" Harry said looking down at me.

"Mhm."

"Hey is to early to get cheesy to start rubbing your tummy and talking to in a high annoying voice?"

"Maybe just a bit."

"Harry." Harry looked down giving me permission to continue talking.

"I'm glad that you love me enough to stay."

"I love you so much that staying wouldn't even be a questionable." Harry was going to make me cry.

"I want to stay like this forever."

"So we're going to birth the baby here?"

I quickly slapped him at his ridiculous remark.

"Babe I think it's time to go to bed. Its not good for you to be up this late." Harry said as he picked up heading towards my bedroom.

"So now You're going to be the over protective father?"

"Maybe." Harry cooed in my ear.

"Oh boy. I wonder how long your're going to be able to do this."

"I think you''re underestimating my strength.  I'm quite offended."

"Oh shut up. Lets just go to bed."

"fine with me y/n."

Harry gently set me down on the bed, and quickly ran to turn the lights off. Harry took of all his clothing exept boxers before he came back to bed.  He got into bed russiling around until he got comfortable. I felt him wrap his arm around me, and the other arm placed on my belly.

I stayed up a little longer starring into the darkness thinking about everything. I havn't actually thought clearly about the whole situation. About Harry actually wanting the baby, and how our lives would be in the future. I havn't thought anything through, and it's not like I can live in the moment with this. I have to have a plan. My whole life has been about having plans, and now I don't even know what I am going to do tomorrow.

I push all those thoughts out of my head, and force myself to sleep. Sleeping would be harder without Harry.