Lets go out

your POV

Harry was now worried, and angry about those stupid guys in the driveway. I can see why, but he really doesn't have to cause such a scene, I think if I want something with Harry I will have to get used to this. All I want to do is take his mind off it all, since were already said were going out I'll bring it up.

"Harry really its all fine. We can worry about this later. Hey where do you want to go out?" I was hoping he would let it go.

"I was thinking a nice posh restaurant, then a surprise after." I could tell he wasn't giving me his full attention.

"Posh? What the heck?" I was laughing his accent went well with it too. 

"God Harry that even went well  with your ascent, I'm going to pee." I couldn't stop laughing. These are the moments I like spending with Harry.

"Fancy, nice, whatever." Harry was a bit angry, but in the end we both just ended up laughing.

We drove home listening to The 1975 a band Harry really likes, and I was shocked it wasn't some weird screaming stuff coming out the speakers I actually enjoyed it. Half way into the drive Harry's hand, and mine were getting closer and closer somehow ending up resting on each others. I found that he had a new cross tattoo, all the way home I was tracing it, Harry noticed, but he didn't say anything.

"Hey Harry come inside we can watch a movie please?"

"Fine, but knowing you its going to be a chick flick."

"What's wrong with cute romantic movies?"

"Oh nothing accept the fat they fill peoples heads with stupid love shit, that's never going to happen in real life. Believing in that shit is unbelievable."

"Oh. I didn't know you felt that way." Harry sucked all the fun out now, like a fucking vacuum.

"Y/n come on you know I didn't mean it. I'll watch whatever you want with you, yeah? Except Twilight, or pitch perfect I have sister no thank you."

"Okay yeah." I was giggling all the way up the stairs.

"What?"

"Nothing." I couldn't stop smiling.

"y/n"

"Okay but don't get mad."

"Spit it."

"When you said you didn't like movies in my head I said you sucked the fun out of everything like a effin vacuum." Now I really cant stop laughing.

"Hey I know you said fucking in your head, come on say it."

"No Harry. Never ever now."

"FUCKING FUCKING. come on its not that bad." He was yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Shhh your going to scare the neighbors."

"Come on." He was tickling me and i couldn't take.

"Okay okay stop ahh."

"say it."

"Turn around"

"Fuck"

"Awww that was so cute."

"Fuck you."

"Now that was hot."

We eneded up watching A Cinderella Story the one with Hillary Duff one of my favorites. Harry and I ended up laying on the couch opposite from each other, but all i wanted was to be cuddled in his arms.

"That's stupid. First you cant possibly be that close with an internet person. Second his stupid as fuck, how does he not know its her? And no highschool guy is like that. Sorry but no just no."

"I love this movie."

"You would." Harry wasn't even paying attaching to me anymore.

"Whats wrong Harry?"

"I haven't given you a rock in a while."

"Oh yeah huh. I haven't gotten myself one in a while too."

"Anyway Friday night 8 I'll pick you up, and please wear something that shows off your great boobs."

"Hey!"

"Just telling the truth. Bye."

"Bye." Harry finally came in to a hug for once god he smelled good, and his big strong hands on my back.

  I ended up watching Fashion Police when I realized I had nothing to wear that Harry would like to see on me. I had to go shopping, maybe a nice dress and heels. Harry's height was too much for me maybe now i can see his beautiful emerald eyes without neck pain. 

~the next day~

After work i decided to head straight to the mall to look for a perfect outfit. I have an okay body I'm sure something would look great on me.

After so many stores I was going to give up until I walked in to Macys to pay a bill was when I found something perfect. http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/sequin-hearts-juniors-strapless-sequin-high-low-dress ?ID=1155382&CategoryID=18109&LinkType=PDPZ1 simple but nice and it had some length to it.

I had to go try it some since I normally shop in the womens for my job. I came out to see and it look reallt nice when from behind I heard.

"Really? Really? I mean where are the legs to pull it off? Wheres you waist? By all means buy it don't listen to me." Alexis of all people

"Thanks I am buying it."

"Face it honey soon enough Harry is going to get bored of you, and guess whos he's going to run to. Don't say I never warned you."

"Wow I didn't know street girls were ever seen in the daylight. Nice seeing you." I had to walk with confidence into the dresser.

Was Harry really ever going to get bored with me? Now he couldn't he would already leave if he was. No stop Harry likes me just fine or else he wouldn't have done what he did, shes just an angry ex girlfriend. I don't ever want to see her again