Harry styles imagine -LONG-chapter five

your P/O/V

Today Harry was coming  over for dinner and then we were going clubbing as friends, he must of told me that billions of times. I was getting a feeling that he thought I wanted something more and he was right but him knowing is to hard considering he had a girlfriend The pain I go though when I think of them together. But as long as I knew Harry I was fine but it just doesn't seem right.

I spent hours cleaning, and cooking making sure my place look perfect. I wanted to have a warm and cozy feeling to it. I got ready trying to look as pretty as I could. I was planning on wearing heels to the club but nice flats for dinner, I always felt awkward wearing sexy things when its not appropriate, or any moment it feels weird I like being covered up. http://www.polyvore.com/club/set?id=68187995

As I said I wanted Harry as a friend until I found someone that could be right for me, but when I think of Harry I feel like that moment will never come and my hopes go down. I'm not the one to be in lovey-dovy relationships its not be. I'm not the best with boys unless they were my friends and now I guess Harry seems perfect because I can do anything with him and not worry even though I haven't known him for long.

Harry's P/O/V

I'm getting ready to go out, I was going to the club with y/n. I don't do much at the club except drink, its not right having someone and messing around as if they didn't exist I'm just not like that.  was wearing the simple what t shirt and dark jeans and I quickly ran my finger through my hair and shook my curls a little and was out the door.

I was looking for her flat, this is what I loved she was young and she had her life planed out. She told me right after a few years in college she got a job moved into her flat and bought herself a car. I don't meet much people like that, how she's so sure of everything being so grownup with a slight bit of a child creating a perfect person. What was I thinking I cant think of her like that I have Alexis and I'm taken I cant do this.

I walked up and so much was going though my mind but there was nothing I could do now I'm here and I cant go back since were clearly friends nothing more nothing less.

I knocked on the door a few times and I herd footsteps, then the door opened up and there she was y/n. I smiled at her and  saw her retuning it gosh her lips look so irresistible.

"Harry! You made it come on in it must be freezing out there."  walked in and took her into a hug.

I looked around it looked modern but warm the light colors on the wall.

"Thanks again for inviting me, nice place I don't many people that live like this."

"ha thanks you want to sit or should we just eat?" Her laugh I couldn't get enough of. I walked over to her living room and next to the fire place were CDs. I knew she loved music but I never knew she liked all this it seemed she liked pop but no she has a collection of hard core rock. I must say that her music is so powerful what I would listen to when I'm alone.   

"Oh gosh that's embracing.' Her cheeks turned a soft red, can I just have her now?

"Don't worry its a very good selection you got there. If I didn't know you I would think you liked weird girly pop stuff."

"Well I don't so get used to it." More laughing she's just wow.

"Anyways lets go eat I hope you like steak cause that's all I made. Come we can talk more about my music over in the kitchen." She took my hand and pulled me over it seemed as if her small hand was made for me and only me.

I noticed that she had a box that looked so elegant and beautiful I just had to look inside.

"hey y/n." "Hmm"

"What's in here?" "You should take a look and find out."

Rocks, rocks why did she have rocks? But then I looked closer and each was painted with a picture. The one I picked up hand a beach and little kangaroos and koalas.

"That's my rock collection for every place I visit I get a rock, my goal is to have one from Every country so I only have 10. So much to go maybe I'm crazy."

"No not at all its amazing I wish I did something like this, it seems you like to collect things."

"I guess, I do have a couple other things I collect."

We ate dinner and I got to here more of her laugh, I wanted to here more it was like an addiction to me. After dinner I wanted to look at her rock collection y/n has US, Mexico, Italy, France, Jamaica, Ireland, South America, Spain, and my favorite Australia. Then I was cut off from my thinking it seems that happens a lot now.

"Harry I think we should go now."