Harry styles imagine-LONG-chapter eight

Your P/O/V

food, cloths, cellphone, backpack. DO I have everything I need? I must have cheeked all the things I was taking on the trip millions of time now but I cant go unprepared. I have to admit I'm tariffed to go and I cant believe I let myself into this. Now all I have to do is wait for Harry to pick me up.

knock, knock, thank god if Harry was here any later I would of thrown up everything I have inside.

"Harry! Hi so what's new?" Oh god I still cant talk around this boy.

"Y/n um you know were going for a weekend not a year what's with all this?"

"Better be packed just in case you know if something goes wrong." I'm about to die I was really going into the nature.

"So Alexis will be there tomorrow morning and the rest will meet us there plus Josh is coming." Josh, I haven't talked to him in ages with all this going on, at least he can help me out knowing why I hate the out doors so much well I love nature just not woods or any of that.

After a few hours of jamming to my iPod in the car and making cheeky jokes we got to the camping sight. I took a few breaths before I got out the car my shoes crunching the leaves and sticks beneath me. I could feel the crunching every time I took a step. I flinched when Harry came over and put an arm around me and we walked.

"Hey everyone were hear so lets set up and lets see what that leads us to." Harry was acting very friendly I guess the woods changes both of us.

I got to know people and said hey but I mostly spent the time in the back of Harry's car on my phone, I know it was rude but if I didn't to something I was going to burst. At night we all sat around some guy named Niall was playing the guitar, there was some funny people. I was letting myself go and having fun. And to add to that I saw Josh I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"I missed you Josh so much time spent apart." I was glad this was all happening but I had to remind myself that I'm in the woods. 

"Okay I think it's time to go to bed so what are the sleeping arrangements?" Some girl named Abby yelled out, she was very dark too most of Harry's friends were and then there was Josh and I standing out like gray hairs. Abby seemed very mysteries and sweet so were her friends Sasha and Kat. Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn were your typical football singing guys. Andrew and Zayn again were more like Harry dark and secretive. And finally Cody and Aston the funny ones.

I was thinking once again when all of a sudden I was going to sleep with Harry. Damn I have to stop doing that.

"Y/n we would love for you to join us  but what's coming al the way out here and having no fun?" Kat said with a little wink. Oh god I was it really not that noticeable that I had a crush on Harry and this was totally inerporite. What is wrong with you first you want Harry in your pants and know you want him away. 

"Okay I guess we go know y/n"

"Harry close your eyes I'm goanna change." With laugher Harry stuck his head in a pillow.

Part nine soon!!!!!