What did the note say?

HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO HARRY!!!! MY LITTLE BABY IS 2O. I FEEL LIKE CRYING WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN. THIS IS NOT OKAY WHY?????? HES STILL 16 TO ME. I LOVE HARRY TO THE MOON AND BACK.

Harry POV

I had no problem opening the letter until I actually read what it said. I didn't want y/n to get scared about all this shit I got into. Fuck really though I cant enjoy a few moments with y/n. I will fucking kill the next person who does something like this.

"Harry we know that you have someone you care about, congratulations. We've been thinking about it instead of hurting you we can hurt your lover. Must we say that she is quite a catch, great body I would fuck any day. Not really your type though. But instead of hurting you we WILL hurt her, or maybe have a little fun with her first. Harry you know who we are. We cant wait to see you when we take your little slut away from you."

I was fucking pissed how dare they? This is not happening, but I cant lose myself not here, not now with y/n here. I don't want her in danger I don't know what to fucking do. Shit I'm going to pull my hair out.

Your POV

I could tell Harry wasn't okay, I'm scared right now what if something happens. I needed to now what that note said. 

I tried calming him down a bit, by holding his hand and giving it a squeeze. It always surprised me how big Harry's hands were compared to mine, I loved that his hands were rough, yet they were still somehow soft and warm. I could stay like this forever. except for those bustards who sent the damn note. 

"Harry I think you need to tell me what that note said, please even if I don't have to know. I want to know what's bothering you. Please Harry." I looked into his eyes, and saw a scared boy.

"Harry we know that you have someone you care about, congratulations. We've been thinking about it instead of hurting you we can hurt your lover. Must we say that she is quite a catch, great body I would fuck any day. Not really your type though. But instead of hurting you we WILL hurt her, or maybe have a little fun with her first. Harry you know who we are. We cant wait to see you when we take your little slut away from you.

"Harry everything is going to be alright I trust you. Now I think we should go, yeah we can go back home." I was trying as hard as I could to calm him.

"Y/n they're out there. I've been through this before I didn't have a problem, but now they're after you. I cant go through this, I'm so fucking sorry for getting you into this fucking mess."

"Harry I don't care about that. Yes I'm scared, but you're worth it. I wouldn't be here even form the start if I didn't care about you, and you know that. Harry everything is going to be okay." Now I was holding Harry's face in my hands I was standing up now, and people were watching, but I don't care. I hate seeing Harry like this.

"Okay. But we have to get out of here somehow, and go to a hotel as far away from here as possible. We cant go in the car. Don't worry the car is fine cameras surround this place. We'll take the bus somewhere, and I'll call a friends to pick us up. everything is going to be okay I promise."

"Okay Harry."

"Stay here I'll find a way to get of here"

Harry's POV

I found a waiter, and kindly asked if we could go out the back. But of course the dickhead wouldn't let us.

"Sorry sir, but everyone goes out the front."

"No. We will be going out the back I don't care what you say. Now you have three options. One you let us out. Two I call your boss, and make a complaint so bad you might get fired. Or three I just beat the shit out of you right here. Now you choose."

Finally the fucker let me out back, so I to go get y/n.

"Come on were leaving through the back. Everything is going to be okay."

"Harry that you talked to doesn't seem too happy, what dud you say to him?"

"Nothing come on"

"Harry you cant threaten people when you don't get what you want, but right now its necessary, but I want you to apologize."

"Fine. lets go hurry."

The things this women makes me do, but I love it.

I hope we can make it out without being seen.