Harry styles imagine -LONG- chapet two

Later the man took you into his room to get start the tattoo.

"Sorry I'm Harry, and you are?"

"um y/n, is this it?"

"Yeah just go in and make yourself comfortable."

When he left you mouthed harry feeling the vibration in your mouth. You kept imagining about Harry even though you knew nothing about him. But like before there was something about him you liked but didn't know what.

As soon as that popped in you head Harry came in.

"I heard this was your first tattoo?" Oh god what has Jake told him. You felt yourself get red.

"Its okay I'll be here it wont be as bad as you think just relax and breath, it will be okay." And with that you took a deep breath and  nodded your head for Harry to start. 

Harry starts on your tattoo, you had to take your shirt off for the tattoo you wanted.

"Y/n its okay ill just give you the tattoo I wont look promise." Right after Harry put his hand out for you to hold. You felt so embarrassed and insecure but when he held your hand it all went away.

"There you see nothing got worry about."

You closed your eyes though the hole process losing the opportunity to look into Harry's eyes but the pain was to much. As long as you were holding on to him to felt safe. Hard to say though since you are in a tattoo shop with intimidating men.  

"You can open your eyes now, looks good don't you think.?"

"I better." After the tattoo got a senesce of confidence.

"Ha-ha yeah you can chill here until the pain goes away."

Harry walked out the room. You couldn't look at the tattoo. All you could do is remember Harry and how his eyes looked at you, is perfect body. And how his slow deep rich voice said your name, you imitation couldn't compare you had to here it from him. How his big string hands touched your skin giving you goose bumps and butterflies in your stomach.

"Hey y/n how you doing, you can stay here as long as you want im on my break, I'll stay here with you."

"Thanks Harry, um... so do you give many tattoos?" what kind of question is that? God Hopefully Harry doesn't notice my stupidity.

"I guess you can say mostly the same people adding to their collection, only a few new people, I hope you come back though."

"Yeah maybe depends."

Over his break you guys talked. You really got to know him his life, what he's into. With every word your crush grew and grew. You thought it was only you two in the world.

"I'm sorry y/n my break is over, I really like this talk, I like hanging out with you."

"Bye Harry thanks for the tattoo, maybe I will see you for my next tattoo." Your courage came out and you winked at him.

"Wait y/n this might be a little weird but can we hang out another time, give your number and i'll call you to make plans."

"Um... yeah that be great, yes." He handed you his phone and you put your number in.

You were scared to drive back home worried that you'll crash thinking of Harry.

"So y/n how was the tattoo, was Harry easy on you." You almost forgot about Jake. But all you did was smile.