title of your story

Harry's POV

I felt so fucking  bad for y/n. She's in a beautiful dress, and now were here in this piece of crap bus with homeless bums in the middle of the night. If this continues on I don't think I'm the one to deserve her. I just hope Liam is willing to leave whatever party he's at to come for us.

"Hey I'm calling my friend Liam, so he can pick us up. Don't worry we'll sleep in a hotel tonight, and I promise it wont be some dump like this."

"Harry it's fine we got out the restaurant fine. I don't care about the bus I used to ride the bus to collage all the time since we couldn't afford for me to actually get a dorm, and my scholarship didn't have that option. Harry I'm as long as I'm with you."

I gave y/n a tight hug, and we stayed like this for a while. I was never the type for PDA, but I cant keep myself off y/n even if it was just a hug, or peck on the cheek.

Pick up, pick up. Liam's the only one I can count on to me a favor this time of night. All my other friends wouldn't leave a party for anything, and I don't blame them. Why should they come and save my ass when their having fun?

"Hello?" At least Liam wasn't at a party. It sounded like he was sleeping I hope Danielle will let him come.

"Liam Hi. I go myself into some shit kind of not really. Anyway can you come pick me up, and also someone I want you to meet, but not like this."

"Sure. Where though? I don't want to leave Danny here you now that."

"Yeah, yeah umm the buss will probably stop on 21st and palm street. Also if you could drive us to a Hilton too."

"Yeah bro I'll be there in 20."

Thank the lord Liam is coming I owe him one.

"Y/n my friend Liam will be here for us. He's a great guy I didn't except you two, to meet like this. But right now we have no choice. I fucking makes me mad how the probably know where you live and work. All because I'm a big fucking mess up. I don't ever want to leave you alone ever again. I'm sorry for everything, and all my mistakes."

"Harry everything will be alright trust me. I trust you to keep me safe. You've done it before I have no doubt you can do it again. Harry we need some rest. and try not to think about it. Tomorrow we can worry, but now lets not. Okay?"

"Yeah okay."

After waiting in a local bakery Liam finally came to pick us up. I cant be mad at him for taking so long since it is a ridicules hour, and I owe him. I'm ready to get some rest at to get y/n out of this shit hole that reeks of burnt bread. It was nice sitting here though taking about her collage life while I drank black coffee, and y/n wrapped her small fingers around the big mug sipping her tea.

"Hey bro." I gave Liam a quick 'man hug'

"Hey. Danny is in bed, so I need to hurry."

"Getting kinky are we now."

"No. I just don't want her to worry, and I don't her alone in the middle of the night. So if you don't mind lets hurry the fuck up."

Finally we got into Liam's car which didn't smell, but of what I'm used to smoke, cologne, and womens perfume.

Your POV

Liam didn't seem like Harry. He had significantly less tattoos, and wore jeans that let him breath, Liam also didn't have a death stare Harry had. I'm glad Harry has nice friends, not that I'm judging, but he needs to get out of the tattoo shop. Liam: http://data.whicdn.com/images/74596663/large.jpg

"Hello Liam. Um...I'm y/n if Harry hasn't told you."

"Oh don't worry I know exactly who you are. This love bird over here doesn't shut up about you." Liam said laughing, and at that moment Harry punched Liam in the arm.

"Harry come on it's cute." I said also laughing

The whole car ride we made fun of Harry about being soft. 

"Harry don't take it so hard I happen to love you sensitive side." I whispered into his ear, while giving him a kiss below his ear feeling a little brave at the moment.

"Oh really."

"Gee guys please don't have sex in my car. You're like hormonal teenagers." "Anyway we're here."

"Later Liam."

"Bye Liam. Thanks again."

We were at a nice looking hotel, that must cost more than I pay for rent. http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/e1/6d/54/taj-hotel-lobby.jpg