Harry styles imagine-LONG- chapter fourteen

Your P/O/V

I was glad Harry had stayed we talked about everything and anything. Now we where laying on the sofa my head resting on his chest, feeling his heart beat. His long fingers combing though my hair rubbing my back. I could stay like this forever. Never in a million years would I think I could get a guy like Harry, but look at me now. It seemed as if we were in our world there was no time, no worries. Until I heard a phone ring.

"Harry I'll get it, stay be back in a sec." Slowly I hot up letting go of Harry's arms as slow as possible.

It was a text from Harry's phone I thought about looking at it. I didn't want to be the one who would look through his phone, but it seemed he didn't mind when I got up.

Harry why weren't you home last night? I know I was a bitch but come on. come home please. I'll be waiting for you.~ Alexis

My mind was racing who stupid could I be I totally forgot about her I cant anymore. Once again it was ruined. I could feel a ball in my throat and I couldn't control the ocean that was coming out of my eyes. I ran my hands up to my head pulling at my hair. I fell on the floor. I cant go through the fact I was someone who was involved with a cheating.

Harry came after me catching me before I touched I tried my best to push him away almost impossible for me. I wiped my tears on me sleeve keeping my face in my hands running towards the bathroom. I didn't need to see were I was going I know this house like the back of my hand. I made it and closed it before Harry had time to do anything.

Harry's P/O/V

Y/n ran towards the bathroom and I tried hard rotating the nob as if it would open. Nothing I slammed my fist into the door as well as my head. Everything in my life would seem as its falling into place but them gets fucked up, when will it be my happily ever after?

I had to open that door it was silent in there and god only knows what's happening in there. I went as back as I could moving sides ways angling my shoulder towards the door. On the count of 3 I told myself 1...2...3. With that the door swung open. I couldn't even think of the pain once I saw y/n lying on the floor crying the little eyes out. The eyes I love so much the ones that hold so many memories and secrets. Her little fragile body cuddled up into a ball. I rushed to her and all I wanted to do was keep her safe in my arms. 

Then and there my heart broke the eyes she saw me in the night before were filled with hurt and hatred. These eyes have seen me bore and each time killing me inside. Y/n backed away from me she was scared of me. I wouldn't do anything to her I would keep her safe till the day I die.

"Shit" I was crying now I was slamming my fist with whatever they could make contact with. I was unaware y/n was still in the little space we were in.

"Sorry please. please don't leave me. I can make everything work out. sorry." I wanted to scream the words out to the world, scream as loud as I could maybe that way she'll believe me.

"Harry please just go I don't have time for this."