The new tattoo

your POV

I was waiting for the day to end at work, it was killing me. The sound of the printer, papers being stapled, people typing on their computers, and coffee being sipped was driving me crazy. I stared at the clock the whole day, and the best part was I didn't get any work done. I'm just very nervous, and I felt like I was about to faint.

I wasn't sure about the tattoo, the whole day I was debating if I was ready or not. I don't want to become crazy with tattoo, but one more wont hurt, right? I was thinking that maybe I just because I like the rush I felt at the tattoo shop. I felt brave and exciting. I felt sexy and actually good looking. I don't know why I think I like the way people look at me, Im not used to being the one looked at. At work everyone looks at the girls who come in high heel that make me pray for their feet, and the ones who dress in stuff too tight with their boobs hanging out. I think people just stare at me in the tattoo shop, because I don't look like them I have clean skin, and that must be a shock to them. I'm an outsider there.

Im now in my car singing along to the new Katy Perry song. I was feeling pretty safe about my new tattoo. I want Harry to do it, but I don't know where we stand right now. I was feeling excided as I pulled into a parking lot. As soon as I got off my car people started to approach me, and I was scared.

"Ay miss Im made out of money, I think your in the wrong place.' Some guy was way too close to me. He was wearing a plain white muscle shirt and shorts. I was terrified, but I would not let them see.

"Girl I would hit you up. I bet your into that kinky shit. Damn girl what I would do to have the money you paid for the hideous car."

Some guys were circling on me and grabbing by ass. I was relived when I reached the door of the shop. With all this commotion I didn't even get to see if Harry's car was in the parking lot.

When I got in I felt safe, but not so much for my car, but Im not going out there again. I took in a deep breath it smells of cold ink, smoke, beer, and strong cologne. Like Harry, but less pleasing.

"Hi is Harry here? I don't have an appointment, but I know him." I was now very nervous.

"Don't worry honey come with me." The lady at the desk stood up and showed me the way.

"Come down a bit. people here smell fear. Relax and no one will notice you." She grabbed my arm and whispered into my ear.

We reached Harry's room, I couldn't wait to be behind walls from these people.

"Thanks"

The door opened and there was harry. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans with converse. His hair was pulled up with a hairtie, I actually like it. I think he noticed I was staring at him, sense he coughed.

I handed him the paper where I drew the new design that was going on my skin.

"Can you do it?"