Harry styles imagine-LONG-chaper seventeen

Harry's P/O/V

Well step 1 complete. I just get this feeling deep in the pit of my stomach when I her. She drives me crazy and I love it I crave it. I don't even know how it's  possible she brings back down to Earth. I see the truth in me I love her for who she is. My dreams is that she will love me as much I as do, but that's asking for a lot. If I was her I would spit in my own faces and totally forget about everything. I have caused her pain but I'm ready to fix all that.

I was planning on having some people go into her office and sing every song that I could come up with for this situation. I had flowers and teddy bears already to go. At this point I'm trying to be as romantic as I can, which is not much but I would do anything for this women that came into my life. And changed it for the better.

"Thanks so please just give her this and sing give her the rest of the stuff walk out like nothing even happened, oh wait could you please tell me if she reads the note?" I couldn't even talk I was so nervous about this not working.

"Yeah man. This is a first but there's a time for everything. Wow I have never meet a man who would go this far for someone. I do hope it all works at for you." The man was being so supportive, which was all I needed.

You P/O/V

I was working on my new case drinking my coffee that has not been doing it's job, I was so tired. That didn't last long I heard a guitar being played and I rose my eyes from the screen out to the hallway. And guess what  see a band sing songs that well arn't considered happy jolly tunes. I was thinking it was something my co-workers did to bring a little fun into the office. But when they came into my room and sang. It felt like I could relate with all I've been with Harry. That's when it hit me Harry wont leave me alone until I'm his. Yes this is all cute and all like a movie, but my heart isn't ready for any of this.

The band was here for a while when I realized we where in public I turned into a tomato and was wondering how I was going to explain this. After  I was left with all this junk that I didn't even need but what caught my eye was the note. Harry was trying so hard but would he keep up like this, would he change when he had my in the palm of his hand? I wasn't sure if I should even read it. I don't think I'm ready for what's written I can't break down, no not here at work people do not see y/n cry.... Harry has.

"Y/n what was all that about. Do you have a man we don't know about? What I would do for my boyfriend to do that for me. Who ever he is he's a keeper." The girly girl among all the workes said running in heels that had pain written all over them

"No I do not have a man. And why would you want that kind of embracement?" Popping the not.

I can't Harry had the nerve to do such a thing does he not understand I'm highly respected by these people and him sending these people up here making me look weak and in love. NO they need to know I'm string and have no distractions. I have to be prepared for what ever Harry throws at me next.

Harry's P/O/V

"Hey guys. So how did it go? Did she read the note?" I could tell I was talking way to fast and I was sweating like a pig, sexy. 

"She just  stared at it for a while. I didn't get to see much since we were asked to leave." I couldn't believe this man.

Well at least they made it in. I had a few more things to do before I get some lunch and hopefully it hits her that I want her in my life and I will try in every way I can.

I surrounded her car in flowers another note taped to the window. My next step was going to need some paint. I'm making her a banner that will go on the bridge where she drives my and people are going to be able to see it. And since I'm a tattoo artist that wont be a problem at all, just getting it up there will.

The banner needed lots of color big and bright. I drew swirls and randomness all over. The best part was when I got to her smile. I didn't even need a picture I knew those lips all to well. The only bad thing here is that y/n sees it and doesn't pay attention to the road. Fuck Harry why'd you think that.