Harry styles imagine-LONG-chapter sixteen

Harry's P/O/V

with the rock I wrote sorry on it and left it on her door. I guess I'm going with this rock thing now. But I must be the stupidest guy in the word if I thought a rock would solve every problem in mu life. It was just a little part in my whole sorry plan, and just hoping it works. I don't even know if I should try and get in all this drama, I cant explain how childish drama is. I don't want my life to be a high school movie, but y/n was like a magnet. Or saying she was my drug and if I didn't have it there was no way I would function. Oh boy, what have I turned into?

I stood in a bush waiting for y/n to walk out the door praying that some how she she's her little surprise waiting for her. Shit now I'm sounding like a creep of a stalker, but it wasn't that way. Probably is though. I sigh and shake the thought out of my head and watch. There going to be a hell of a lot more surprises after this.

I see her soft hair on her beautiful body peeking out the door, the hair I love pushing my hands through. Her small foot steps on the rock. At first I thought she would not care and continue with her morning. Luckily she saw it. YES! I almost jumped out the bush and gave myself away. Calm down Harry its going to be A long day and you cant go on like this.  

As I thought she didn't car much for my gesture and when I thought she was going to keep it with her. I had to think twice when I realized she threw it across the street almost hitting a car. I loved that she thought she was strong when a squirrel could lift more then her. 

Your P/O/V

How dare Harry think a fucking rock would do anything. Inside I knew I was glad he had a least tried, but somewhere in me I hasn't going to forgive him no not this time. And I have said that before and I don't think I will meant it earthier. It was going to take a miracle  if I wanted my happy ending.