Safe and comfortable.. (5)

"GOODNIGHT COREY?! DID YOU JUST SAY THAT?!" I whisper screamed to myself. "THATS SO HORRIBLE UGH STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!" I had never felt this way about anyone. I didn't even know this guy and I was head-over-heals for him. As I was thinking about him, my eyes got heavy, I finally fell asleep. After days with no sleep. I woke up early that next morning, 7:00 am, the clock read. I was still tired, but I decided to get up. When I left my room, the scent of breakfast hit me. I had read that there was breakfast in the lobby, so I decided to go check it out. I grabbed my breakfast and sat down, "hey can I sit with you?" I heard a slightly familiar voice say. It was Corey, "yes of course." I said back. "Thank you, you're Y/N right?" He said in a slightly worried tone. "Yeah, your Corey.." I said back. "I'm sorry for bothering you last night I just-" I was cut off, "no no it's okay, really, I've been quite lonely lately, if was nice to finally hear someone talk to me." Our conversation continued from there. "You told me you were traveling.. where to?" Corey said. "Oh no where really, I'm just traveling." I said back. "Oh wow! That's so cool" Corey said in a excited tone, following with a smile. He had a precious smile. It was a charming smile. "It's cold though, you are traveling in the middle of December." Corey randomly said, I think he just said it because it got to quiet. "Oh I know, I just turned eighteen, I just wanted to get out." I responded. "Oh I get that, I just turned 18 recently too. I understand the rush to get out." Corey said back. He was such a nice person. He was a complete stranger, but I felt safe with him. Corey made me feel comfortable, unlike most boys my age, I liked that. I found myself not really listening to what he was saying. He was saying something about himself, I'm not sure what, I was in my own world, you know just making up fake scenarios about this boy in my head.. usual me things. "Y/N?" Corey said. "Oh uh sorry what..?" I responded. "To lost in your thoughts?" Corey said. Yes my thoughts about you.. I almost blurted out.. man I really like him. I barely even know him, and I really really like him. "Yes sorry, just thinking about home that's all" I said back. Yeah home.. definitely home..

(Finally we are getting somewhere with this. Maybe I'm finally writing at a quicker pace because I was listening to music this time..)

(Ik Ik it seems crazy that I wrote 5 parts in one night, but I promise I didn't, I wrote it all in my notes over the past few days.)