I love you, more than anything. (22)

Y/N'S POV:
When we walked in, Corey walked up to the front desk and gave them the name for the reservation. Then they took us to sit down. It was a small restaurant, but it was definitely more high-class than I thought it would be. There was quite a bit of people there, but I didn't mind. Once we sat down, we ordered drinks and started talking. "So..I need to know more about this fascinating person that's sitting in front of me." Corey said in a sarcastic tone. "Hmm let's see, when I was six years old I moved to Santa Cruz, California." I said to Corey. "Oh, I've been to Santa Cruz a few times, the boardwalk is amazing." Corey said to me and smiled. "It was my favorite place back home, it was like a year round fair." I responded. "Yeah, it's cool, did you hang out there a lot?" Corey said to me. "Yes actually, since the day I moved there I always hung out there. Me and my best friend back home would go every weekend and go to one of the restaurants on boardwalk, then we would go get lemonade and ride the rides." I responded. "That sounds like fun, you should take me to Santa Cruz and show me everything one day, whenever I was out there I didn't really get to see much." Corey said to me. "Ok but only if you will take me to Canada and let me see everything." I said back and laughed. "Ok deal." Corey said to me. Then the waitress came over to ask us what we wanted to eat. We both decided and then went back to our conversation. "So Corey, tell me more about yourself." I said to Corey. "Oh uhm ok let's see, I have two siblings, Carol and Daniel, and my parents names are Judy and Bernie." Corey said to me. "I wish I had siblings, I've always been alone." I said in response. "I mean I like having siblings, sometimes it can be crazy. I don't know if you would want siblings." Corey said back to me. "Everyone says that. Anyway tell me more. I'm interested." I said to Corey. By then our food had came out, but neither of us were really paying attention to the food, we were just talking. "Ok I was born in Toronto, Canada." Corey said to me. Eventually we ate and decided to leave since it was getting late. It was a quiet car ride home. Until Corey had decided to break the silence, "you know how you said earlier that it felt like you were going prom dress shopping?" He said. "Yeah why?" I said back. "I don't know it just made me think about how I've never actually been to prom, except for this one time that I went and the girl I was with threw their drink at me because I talked to my sister, and she didn't know that it was my sister." Corey said and started laughing. "I was only at prom for like five minutes, and after that I never went again." He said. "Wow really? I've went to every prom." I said to Corey. "So you've never had a slow dance?" I said to him. "Nope, and I probably never will", Corey said. Then an idea popped in my head as we were about to pass an empty parking lot. "Wait Corey turn into that parking lot." I said to him. "Ok why?" He said and parked. "Because we are dressed nice, and the parking lot is perfectly lit.." I said to him. "Ok..?" He said, he was pretty confused. I opened Corey's glovebox and took out Every Breath You Take by The Police. I started blasting it really loud and then got out of the car. I walked over to Corey's door and opened it. "Corey Ian Haim, do you want to slow dance with me?" I said to him and put out my hand. "Really Y/N..?" Corey said and started laughing. "Yes, yes of course I'll slow dance with you." Corey said and took my hand. "Good." I said to him and smiled. "I don't know how though." Corey said to me. "It's okay just follow my moves ok?" I said to him. We started to dance, and Corey was actually surprisingly pretty good. Whenever the song was almost close to over, I leaned in and kissed Corey. "I love you Y/N L/N.." Corey said to me right as the song ended. This all felt like a dream. "I love you too Corey Haim." I said. "I love you more than anything."

(AHH I LIKE THIS CHAPTER)