Rain, and heartbreak. (16)

Y/N'S POV:
"Y/N, I love you, but I think we might be rushing into things, we haven't known each other for that long.." Corey said. I felt my heart shatter, it felt like a massive weight was just placed on my shoulders. "I.. I thought you liked me.." I said to Corey, and stood up. "No it's not like that Y/N, I do like you, I love you I just-" I cut him off, "COREY I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT OKAY. YOU DID ALL OF THIS JUST TO BREAK MY HEART, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN OK, I HATE YOU!" I screamed. I couldn't believe what just came out of my mouth, I don't hate Corey. I could never hate Corey, he is the love of my life. "FINE, BE LIKE THAT, BUT I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO STOP TALKING TO YOU, I JUST SAID THAT WE WERE MOVING TO FAST." Corey shouted back, and his voice sounded shaky, he was on the verge of tears. I was already crying, I was so frustrated. I couldn't believe that he would take me on some amazing date just to tell me something like this.

COREY'S POV:
She walked off, I never meant to hurt her. I just barely knew her, and we were moving way to fast. I really didn't know her that well, all I knew was that she was amazing, and I wanted to keep exploring that. I had met her, and then on the second day we got in that wreck. I told her I loved her, and I meant that, I still do love her, but it's not that easy. I want to know her better, I want to take things slower, you know, take her on dates, talk to her about her life, and all those things. I didn't want to rush into this relationship, rushed relationships never last, and I wanted ours to last. She was so perfect. Good god, now I'm standing in the rain alone, while Jessie's Girl is playing, and I'm crying my eyes out. I'm going to go inside and dry off, then go talk to her, she is just hurt, I don't think she actually hates me. She has every right to be hurt, and I am glad she yelled at me, I'm a total jerk and deserve to be yelled at. I thought, and it was true, that was a jerk move. Taking her on the perfect date that she had wrote about, then telling her that. I'll fix it, I can fix it. I want to be with this girl, and I'm not going to let that go. I love Y/N L/N..

(It is a messy relationship right now, but just wait y'all.. I promise this drama will be over soon. It'll be slow and cute soon.)