Laughs. (17)

COREYS POV:
I went over to the front desk and grabbed the extra room key to Y/N's room, I wasn't even going to hesitate, I was just going to walk in. When I walked in her room she was asleep, so I gently shook her awake. "Corey I'm sleeping leave me alone" she said in a irritated voice. "No, listen to me Y/N" I said to her. "Ugh fine" she said, I could tell that she was annoyed, but I don't care. "Wait.. WHAT TF.." she screamed. "WHAT WHAT?" I said back quickly. "HOW DID YOU GET IN MY ROOM?" She said, I think she had just fully woken up. "I'm magic." I said in a sarcastic tone. "No, I'm messing with you, I just took the extra key from the front desk" I said to her. "Uhm ok.. so what did you want to talk about?" She said. "What do you think..?" I said back. "Well there's nothing much to talk about.." she said and stood up. "Yes there is", I said and I stood up too. She wouldn't look at me, she wouldn't even glance at me. "Please just hear me out", I said to her, then grabbed her shoulders and gently turned her around. "I don't understand why you are so mad, I never meant to upset you, I just wanted to tell you that I wanted to move slightly slower, I still wanted us to be something, but just move at a less fast pace. Speaking that we barely know each other." I said while looking straight in her eyes.

Y/N'S POV:

"I don't understand why you are so mad, I never meant to upset you, I just wanted to tell you that I wanted to move slightly slower, I still wanted us to be something, but just move at a less fast pace. Speaking that we barely know each other." Corey said to me. He was looking right in my eyes, his eyes were so beautiful, compared to mine his were worth millions. "Corey.." I said to him, COME ON, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY, JUST SAY IT I said in my head. "Ok Corey, I'll forgive you, but that was the last strike.." I said to him. "So can we please move a little slower..?" Corey said to me. "Yes Corey, I think we should move a little slower." I said back. "Wait Corey.." I said to him. "Yes Y/N.. what's wrong?" He said back to me. "Can we still be together..?" I said to him, I was worried that he wouldn't want to be with me ever again. "Yes of course, nothing's going to change, we are just going to get to know each other, and then eventually.. we can be a couple. It's just not the right timing" Corey said to me in a reassuring tone, and lifted up my head. He then cupped my face with his hands and kissed my forehead. "I still love you, you know that right?" He said to me. "Yes I know." I said to him, really I didn't know, but we were having a cute moment so I didn't want to ruin that. "Corey, I'm hungry." I said to him, ruining the romantic moment. Corey bursted out laughing, and so did I. "Ok let's walk down to the pizza place right down the street." Corey said to me while still laughing.