Crash. (8)

"So how far away is this theatre?" I said to Corey as I got in his car. His car smelt really good. He had those amazing smelling air fresheners in it. "Oh not to far, just about 15 minutes away." He said to me while putting in music. I heard the music turn on, the song on the radio was Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper. "Oh I love this song!" I said to Corey as I started singing along. I seen him smirk a little bit, then heard him laugh. At this point I was dancing like an idiot in his car, but I felt comfortable doing this. Corey was laughing so hard at me, "you are crazy you know that?" Corey said to me between laughs. "Yes but you are the one who asked the crazy girl on a date." I said back, then continued singing. "Who ever said I asked the crazy girl on a date? I asked the normal girl from this morning on a date" Corey said in a sarcastic type of tone. "Oh whatever, you know you love it Corey." I said to him.

COREYS POV:
"Oh whatever, you know you love it Corey" I heard Y/N say. I did love it, not many girls acted how she did. Most of them just tried to act all serious, and that's not the type of girl that I like. Girls just want to have funnn I heard her singing. She had no problem with singing and dancing. She acted as if no one was even watching her. As I was thinking about this, I didn't realize that we hit a patch of ice. "OH MY GOD" I screamed really loud, while trying to swerve. I had just snapped back into it. I wasn't paying attention. Then I hit the ice, my car went spiraling. Then boom, we hit into a tree.

Y/NS POV:
Girls just wanna have funnn, I sang, Corey looked really focused on something. I mean he was watching the road, but he also look like he was kind of thinking about something. "OH MY GOD" I heard Corey scream, then Coreys car started spiraling, we hit what I think was a tree, and I don't know what else happened. I can't think of anything that happened after that.