Our first real date. (21)

COREY'S POV:
I was so embarrassed, I had just told Y/N that I think about our future together. I really do, I think about it all the time. In the moment, I just said it because it was on my mind, but it just came out of my mouth. Almost as if I had no control over the words I could say anymore. "I think about that too Corey." Y/N looked at me and said. "I think about it all the time." Y/N said to me and then got up to kiss my head. That made me feel better, knowing that I'm not the only one who is thinking about our future. I know it was early in our relationship, and I said I didn't want to rush things, but I was just being honest. Suddenly, I had an idea, I was pretty positive that Y/N would like it, but I didn't know. "Y/N I'll be back ok, I have to run to the store real quick." I said to Y/N and stood up. "Oh ok Corey." Y/N said to me. "Can I stay in here?" She then said. "Oh yeah of course." I said back and smiled. I was going to go make reservations at a restaurant, I wanted to take Y/N on a real date, instead of a date that I took her on to break her heart. Once I got there I went up to talk to someone. "Can I make a reservation for 2 people at 7 pm?" I asked the person at the front desk. "Yes." They responded and put us in for 7 pm. This was a fancy restaurant, and neither of us had any fancy clothes, at least I didn't think we did. I mean I know I didn't, but I wasn't sure what Y/N had. Once I got back, I walked into my room, and
Y/N was sitting on my bed reading a book.
"Y/N don't ask questions, but do you have any nice dresses to wear? Like fancy, but not to fancy." I said to her, trying to not make it obvious. "No, I don't really like dresses? Unless it's for an occasion, why?" Y/N responded. "Oh no reason, just wondering." I said back to her. "Uhm ok Corey." Y/N said and laughed. "Here." I said standing up and giving her money from out of my bag. "There is a really nice dress place right down the street, let's walk down there, and you can pick any dress you want." I said to her, still trying to not make it obvious that I was taking her on a date. "Corey this is so weird, but ok I'm down, let's go." She said to me, while standing up and grabbing my hand to walk out.

Y/N'S POV:
Corey was taking me shopping for a dress? I was a little confused, but maybe he was just doing something nice cause he felt bad. We walked down the street to the dress place, and when we walked in there was so many dresses. It was my first time genuinely being in a place like this, "I feel like I'm picking a prom dress." I said to Corey and started laughing. "Who knows maybe you are." Corey said in a exaggerated voice and started laughing. I then started looking through the dresses. It was so hard, some were too sparkly, some were too bright, some were too dull, some were to full, some were to long, some were to short, and some were just plain ugly. Maybe I just thought this because I never wore dresses, but they all just didn't suit me. Until I seen one, it was a shorter dress, but not to short. It had a small amount of lace on the neck line, and it was blue. It wasn't much, but I liked it.  "I like this one." I said to Corey and looked at it. "Me too, I think you'll look perfect in it." He said to me and smiled. I was a little nervous to wear a dress, I never did, and I don't think I had seen myself in one in probably a year or so. I was still very confused as to why Corey was taking me dress shopping, but I didn't really care to know. As we walked out, Corey and me walked into a shop and he bought a suit. "Corey I'm so confused, where are we going?" I said to him in a confused voice whenever we left the shop. "You'll see, just wait." Corey said to me and smiled. I was so anxious to find out. "Ok it's 6:00 how long do you think it'll take you to get ready?" Corey said to me whenever we got back to the hotel. "Well I have to shower and everything, so I'm not sure." I said back. "Ok well we have to go somewhere at 7 pm." Corey said to me and sat down on his bed. "Ok so I'll just start getting ready now." I said to Corey and went to shower. I forgot to mention that Corey also bought me shoes, just plain white flats, because I said I didn't want heals. By the time I was ready, we had to leave. Me and Corey got in his car, and drove to a small, but nice restaurant. "Surprise, I'm taking you on our real first date." Corey said to me and parked the car. "Oh wow, thank you Corey." I said to him and started smiling. No boy in my other relationships ever really took me somewhere this fancy, Corey made me feel special. As I went to open the door, Corey got out of the car and ran over to my door, then opened it for me. "Thank you Corey." I said and bursted out laughing. He literally ran to my door, just so he could open it for me. "You're welcome, now let's get inside." Corey said while laughing and grabbing my hand to walk inside.