Uninterested. (18)

Y/N'S POV:
Corey was still laughing whenever we walked out of my room, probably because we were having a moment and I randomly said I was hungry, but hey I was hungry and I wasn't going to stop my hunger just for that moment. We started walking, I liked walking in this town, it wasn't big and it was really peaceful. "So tell me more about yourself" Corey said to me. "Hmm I don't know. I'm not an interesting person" I said back. "From what I've learned so far, I've never met someone more interesting than you." Corey said and chuckled a bit. "Ok ok fine, I grew up with just my mom, and I'm from California. Is that enough?" I said to him. "Hmm I'll learn more eventually, so yeah that's enough for now" he said it to me. "Ok now tell me about yourself." I said to Corey, I deserve to know about him just as much as he deserves to know about me. "Hmm let's see, I have a sister, and my middle name is Ian. Does that work?" He said while looking over at me. "Yes that works, but now I feel obligated to tell you my full name, because now I know that yours is Corey Ian Haim" I said while laughing. "You don't have to" he said, I cut him off and told him anyway, I wanted him to know. "Oh wow, your full name is very pretty" Corey said to me while smiling. "Yours is pretty too.." I said. "Thank you." Corey said to me. "What can I get you guys?" The waitress said, "Give us a minute please" Corey said to her. "What do you want?" Corey asked me. "Whatever is fine with me, I'm not picky." I said to him. "Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress came back over and said. "Yeah, just a pepperoni pizza." Corey said, he then looked at me to make sure I was okay with that. "Yes just a pepperoni please" I said and looked at the waitress. I could tell that she was eyeing Corey. I could tell that she liked him. Once out pizza was done she came back over and set it down. "Enjoy" she said in a slightly flirtatious tone and looked directly at Corey. "Uh I will I guess.." Corey said to her. "Why was she looking at me like that can she not tell I'm with a girl..?" Corey said in a slightly irritated tone. "I'm not sure Corey, lets just ignore it and eat." I said to him. I could tell that he was mad that the waitress was being like that, which made me kind of happy because I was mad too. But I was also worried that he would like her, but based on the way he reacted, I don't think he does. "I'll be back" I said to Corey. I was going to go in the bathroom and fix my makeup that I accidentally smudged. Just as I walked out I seen the waitress trying to talk to Corey, he looked extremely uninterested. I walked back over and tapped her on the shoulder. "Uh hi..?" She said to me. "Uh hi, who tf do you think your talking to?" I said to the waitress, this caused Corey to laugh. "Uhm clearly not you." She said back and gave me a cocky smile. "Yeah and clearly you aren't going to be speaking to my boyfriend anymore." I said to her and gave her a cocky smile back. "Who said?" She said back. "Can you just leave us alone already, please?" Corey said to her. "Fine." She said in a irritated voice. I sat back down and started eating. Corey just stared at me the whole time, "what?" I said and looked at Corey. "Nothing, I just didn't think you had it in you to yell at her like that." Corey said and started laughing. "Hey she was flirting with you, and I didn't like that." I said to Corey, by then we were both laughing. Once we finished we went up to pay, then started walking back to the hotel.

(I like this chapter, also I'm glad that people actually like this story omgg)