With my whole heart. (13)

COREYS POV:
"No don't cry, it's okay, it hurt a little bit, but I'll get over it. I love you angel.. ok?" I said to Y/N and lifted her head up slightly. I had told her that it hurt a little bit, but really it crushed me. I know she was just telling me that it wasn't my fault, but she blew up, she was mad at me. "I love you too Corey.." I heard her say. "Forever", she then added. She sounded sincere, but I didn't think she ever wanted to see me again after today. I started my car, and drove back to the hotel. Once we got inside I told her that I was going to go take a nap. "Ok Corey.." she said to me and gave me a hug.

Y/N'S POV:
"I'm going to go take a nap.." Corey looked at me and said. I knew something was bothering him. He was upset, I knew I hadn't known him that long, but he is very easy to read. He looked crushed, "Ok Corey..", I said to him and gave him a hug. I felt horrible, I could tell that I upset him. He didn't really hug me back, he just patted my back and then walked away. "What's wrong with him?" I heard his grandmother say to me. "Come sit down, tell me what happened sweetheart" she said to me, and I walked over and sat down. I started telling her everything, and I started to cry while talking. "Oh darling, he gets upset easily, but he loves you very much. He was waking up early every morning to go and sit with you at the hospital. Then he would come home late at night." She said to me. Wow, I never thought he really did that, I thought the nurse was just over exaggerating, I thought. "Sweetheart let me tell you something, Corey loves you more than you know. It's quite crazy that you can meet someone and instantly fall in love with them, but I know that's what happened with you and Corey." She said to me, and she was right. I think Corey is my soulmate, I don't ever feel, with people, the way I feel with Corey. Just in the small amount of time that I've known him, I've known that loved him. "I think you should go talk to him, I don't think he's actually taking a nap, he's probably up there crying, he has a big heart, and he takes things deeply." His grandmother said to me. I knew what I had to do. "Yeah, I'm going to go try and talk to him." I said to her. I mean it's worth a shot. Y/N when I love someone I love someone with all of my heart, and I want you to know that, I remembered Corey saying. I guess I never thought about how deeply true that was, not just for Corey, but for me too.

(I wrote this instead of finishing my schoolwork.. oh well)