Movie.. (6)

"Where are you from?" I said to Corey, i had to break the silence some how. "Oh Canada.. I'm here visiting some family." Corey said back. "My grandma actually works here, you probably talked to her as you walked in."
That was Coreys grandma? No wonder he's so nice, I thought to myself. "Oh yeah I didn't know she was your grandma. She's so sweet I talked to her whenever I came in" I said back. "Yeah she's sweet, but she's getting old. I'm trying to help her out a little bit." Corey said back to me. It was sweet, a boy my age who cares about his grandma, that's not something you see a lot. "Aww that's nice." I said back. "Oh don't sugarcoat it" Corey said in a sarcastic tone. "Oh uhm anyways, I'm still in my pajamas, I should probably go get ready, maybe I'll talk to you later?" I said to Corey while standing up and throwing away my trash. "Yeah of course, I know this really great theater down the street, we should go see a movie or something.." I could tell he hesitated to say that, but I thought it was a great idea. "Yes of course, let me get dressed and then I'll be ready." I said back, in a reassuring tone, because I knew he was hesitant. "Oh great! Uhm I'll see you in 20?" Corey said back, sounding excited. "Yeah I'll be there-" I tried to say, but Corey was already walking away.

COREYS POV: She said yes! I like this girl. She is different than most girls my age. I barely know her and I can already tell that she's wonderful. She is beautiful, and has an amazing personality. I know my mom would like her, I hope that someday my mom might meet her. I sound insane, but I see something in this girl, there's a spark there, and I hope she feels it too. A movie in 20, I thought to myself. "Yes yes yes" I whispered as a walked down the hall.. I really hope she didn't hear me saying it though.. that would be a little embarrassing..

Y/N'S POV:
"Yes yes yes!" I heard Corey whisper as he walked away. He's so precious. I can't wait to talk to him more. He's perfect, beyond perfect.

(I like this chapter.. I listened to One Direction while writing it..)