Forever. (12)

Y/N'S POV:
The doctor came in and told me that I was good to go home, I wasn't really sure where home was anymore. I didn't even tell my mom that I was in the hospital, I didn't want her to freak out. She would tell me that I could never see Corey again, and that she wanted me to stop traveling. Me and Corey walked out of the hospital, finally, I can breathe.. fresh air feels so nice right now, I thought as I walked outside. Corey had a new car, the second I got in I had instant flashbacks, I started to panic. It felt like I was closing in, I couldn't breathe and my heart was racing. "Y/N?!" I heard Corey say. "C-Corey?" I said, suddenly I had started to feel like I was going to pass out. "Look at me Y/N, it's okay baby, I promise." Corey by then was holding me in his arms, and I slowly started to feel better. "I'm so sorry, this is my fault.." Corey whispered to me. "No no no! Cut that nonsense out Corey! It's not your fault! You couldn't have stopped the car from crashing! Just stop!" I found myself screaming at him. Why am I screaming at him..? Why did I just blow up like that?!, I instantly thought. "Y/N.. I didn't mean to upset you.." Corey said softly in a very sad tone. I just broke Corey's heart.. I knew I did. His eyes looked lifeless, almost like he was empty. He sounded sad. "Corey I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to blow up on you. I'm so sorry." I said. In that moment I started crying. My whole face was hot, I felt like I was going to explode. Tears were streaming down my face, until I felt a hand lift my head up. "No don't cry, it's okay, it hurt a little bit, but I'll get over it. I love you angel.. ok?" Corey said to me. Did he just call me angel?, I thought. In that moment I knew that I 100% loved Corey Haim. "I love you too Corey.." "forever" I said.

(Not my longest chapter.. but this ones cute)