With Corey. (27)

SKIP A WEEK:
Y/N'S POV:
Me and Corey both decided that we needed to leave the hotel. I had been there for a few months, and it was finally time for me to leave. Me and Corey were going to carry out the plan to move to Canada together, so I at least knew what I was going to do. "Rise and shine baby!" I said jumping onto Corey to wake him up. "Come on get up, we are driving straight to Santa Cruz todayyy!" I said shaking Corey. "Ok ok I'm getting uppp." Corey said in an irritated voice. "Hey don't sound so angry, we are going on a road trip together Mr. Haim." I said to him and laughed. "Ok ok let me get ready and then we can go." He said and laughed, then leaned his head down and kissed my forehead. Finally, once we were both ready, we headed out, saying bye to Corey's grandma, then getting in the car. The second we got in the car I blasted the radio. It was going to be a long drive, and if it wasn't fun, it wasn't worth it. "Let's stop and grab breakfast real quick, then we can continue driving." Corey said to be. "Ok." I responded, and went back to dancing to the music on the radio. We stopped and grabbed food. Then continued driving. Corey was singing to the music, and I was dancing like an idiot in the passengers seat, causal us things, you know. Suddenly I remembered that I had to see my parents whenever we got to Santa Cruz, and it randomly felt like a huge weight was set on my shoulders. "Corey.." I said to him and turned down the music. "What's up babe?" Corey said to me, and sounded concerned. "I am a little worried about having to see my parents whenever we go to get all my stuff.." I said to Corey and started crying. "Hey hey, don't cry love, I'll be there with you, it'll all be fine." Corey said to me, and gently placed his hand on my thigh. "Thank you Baby.." I said to Corey, and placed my hand over his. Then I slowly fell asleep. Whenever I woke up, we were already entering Santa Cruz. "Did I sleep that long?" I said to Corey whenever I woke up. "Yup, you even slept through all the times I stopped to get gas." Corey said to me and chuckled. "Here we are! Santa Cruz!" Corey said to me. I think he was way more excited than I was. "Yup, nothing special." I said to him and laughed. "Soo are we going to get a hotel now, or do something first?" Corey asked me. "It's up to you." I said to him. "Ok then if it's up to me, can we go walk the boardwalk?" Corey said to me. "Yeah of course lets go." I said to him and laughed a little. It shocked me that someone could be so excited about something like that, but maybe I've seen it so many times that at this point, I don't really care. We finally got to the boardwalk and started walking. "Woah it's so pretty.." Corey said to me and admired all the lights. "It really is, and we are here at the right time, night." I said to him and smiled. "Ooo look a photo booth! Come on babe!" Corey said to me and yanked me into a photo booth that was on the boardwalk. "Ok let's see, let's pick the couples one, and we have to pose!" Corey said to me in an excited tone. This boy gets excited to easily, but I really loved that about him. 3, 2, 1, POSE! I heard the booth say, and Corey kissed me on the cheek. I was smiling like an idiot, so the photo was probably going to look bad. But for the rest of them, we made silly faces, except for one, which happened to be my favorite, one where we simply just kissed. All of them looked so perfect, and Corey wouldn't stop talking about the one where he kissed my cheek. He just kept talking about how adorable I looked. The whole rest of the night, we spent riding all the rides, and eating trashy fair food. Then finally we checked into our hotel and went to sleep. Honestly, everyday feels so unreal when I'm with Corey, almost like it's all perfect, and nothing is ever wrong.