Loving someone. (10)

STILL COREYS POV:
Once I had gotten to the hospital, and the doctors told me that I could go in, she was passed out. They said she is currently in a coma, and they think it could last a few weeks to a month. I went in and sat in a chair that was in the corner. I was so mad at myself, she was hurt, and it was my fault. I think deep down in me, somewhere, I knew it wasn't fully my fault. I don't think I could've avoided the ice even if I tried. I finally decided just to push the chair up next to the hospital bed. She had stitches in her forehead, and the side of her face was bruised. Corey it's okay, she's alive, she may be in a coma, but she is alive, that is all that matters, I thought to myself. I gently picked up her hand and rubbed it with my thumb. Her hands were smaller than mine, but she was smaller than me. "I'm so sorry Y/N, I know how much pain you probably felt, I know how terrified you probably were, but you are going to be okay, I'll be here with you every step of the way." I paused for a moment. Then I continued, "I'll be here every step of the way because I love you, and when you love someone, you always stick with them, no matter what happens." It was starting to get late by then. It was already 11 pm, so I decided to go home. "I love you Y/N L/N." I said to her as I got up. I then kissed her forehead. Once I got home my grandma stopped me at the front door. "Oh where's Y/N Corey?" She said to me. "Grandma, we got in a wreck, Y/N will be in the hospital for some time" I said, as tears filled my eyes. "Corey sweetie, come here" my grandma looked at me and said. I sunk into her arms, I was sobbing. I broke down completely. "Corey honey, it's okay. It'll be alright. She will be fine." I heard her whisper to me. "Yes she will be fine, but she is going to hate me, I put her in this situation, she is never going to forgive me." I said to her, as I was still sobbing. "Listen Corey, if she really loves you, she will never leave, she will stay with you no matter what." My grandma said. I thanked her, and walked back to my room. I sobbed that whole night. I barely got any sleep. I felt so horrible, I messed up my first date with a girl, a girl that I liked.

(Is it okay to cry while writing your own story..? Because I in fact did)