Kisses for good luck. (24)

COREY'S POV:
"I'm trying to top your date." Y/N said. "Oh really? We will see about that." I said in response. She already had topped my date, but you think I would admit that, never. I grabbed Y/N's hand and we started walking into the rink. "Let me be real, I'm not the best at ice skating." Y/N said to me. "It's okay, I'll teach you." I said to her. When we walked inside the rink was empty, and it was just us. "It was expensive, but I rented out the rink for just us so we could skate together." Y/N said to me as we walked inside. "How did you manage all of this?" I said to her as I was putting my skates on. I was super surprised that she would have done something like that for me. My girlfriends before her never really cared much. "Oh well about that, I used up most of my travel money so I could rent out the rink, but it's not a big deal." She said to me and put her skates on. "How are you gonna travel back home?" I said to her. "I have enough money to get back home, but I don't really think I'm going to go home for a while." She responded back. Then we went out to the ice. She wasn't lying when she said she said she wasn't the best at skating. That might have even been an understatement. "Ow!" I heard her say as she fell over again, for the 10th time in a row. Except this time I bursted out laughing so much that I fell over. We just laid on the ice and didn't say anything. It was really quiet, but it was peaceful. I was in a place where I felt comfort, and I was with someone I loved. "Ok I'm going to try this again, Y/N said attempting to stand up. "Here." I said standing up and grabbing both of her hands. "Come on." I said to her and held both of her hands. I was skating backwards, and holding both her hands at the same time. "Y/N your eyes are pretty, did I ever tell you that?" I said to her and looked at her eyes. "No, mine aren't all that great." She said back to me. "Your eyes are beautiful what do you mean?" I said to her and stopped skating, which caused her to stop too because I was holding her hands. "My eyes are nothing special Corey." She said to me. "Well if I say they are, then you better believe that they are. I'm not a Liar." I said to her and laughed. "Ok ok fine, but your eyes are a lot prettier than mine." She said to me. "Oh these things?" I said to her and pointed at my eyes. "They are nothing compared to yours." I said to her and gave her a slight smile. Her eyes were very beautiful, and I really wanted her to know that. "Ok ok Corey I get it.." she said and laughed. I grabbed her one hand and skated with her while she held my hand. "Y/N.. what did you mean when you said that you wouldn't be going home for a while?" I said to her as we skated. "Oh you know, I just don't want to go home for a while, I will have to see my parents, and I don't want to do that." She said to me. "Oh I get it, well you can stay as long as you want. I want you to stay." I said to her and smiled. "I want to stay too Corey." She said back and smiled at me. "I hope you do, cause I don't want you to leave me." I said to her and laughed. I was actually scared for when she was going to leave. She made my life so complete, and I don't know if we would talk if she left. "Whenever I leave you can come with me if you want, we can travel across the world to Santa Cruz." She said to me. "Ok well can I meet your family when I'm out there?" I said to her. "I don't know, maybe. I will have to go to my moms house and get my stuff, I don't even know where I'm going to move yet." She said to me. "Oh, I'm planning on moving to a place in Canada, I've talked to the person about buying it, but never got the chance too. You should come with me, if you want to of course." I said to her, hoping she would say she would come. "Oh that's a great idea Corey! I could meet all of your family!" She said to me, she sounded really excited, and was smiling really wide. "Yes of course, you can meet my family. My mom is going to love you, and my sister and you will be best friends. "I said to her, and stopped. "Can I kiss you?" I said to her. "Uhm of course why did you ask?" She said, before I cut her off my kissing her. "I just wanted to make sure that the soulmate spark was still there." I said to her. "Wait were you thinking it wasn't?" She said to me and sounded worried. "No no no, I just wanted to make sure you were still in love with me, and you can tell by the way someone kisses you." I said to her. I was full on just trying to make up an excuse as to why I randomly asked to kiss her. "Ok ok Corey, don't lie I know you just wanted to kiss me." She said and started laughing. "Ok fine, you caught me." I said back and laughed. Then she kissed me again. "That's one for good luck, ok." She said to me and smiled. "Ok Y/N." I said to her and laughed.

(I'm not sure if I like this chapter)