Baby photos. (23)

Y/N'S POV:
Once we got back in the car, Corey was smiling so wide. I had seen him smile, but never this type of smile. "Corey what are your hobbies?" I said to him, it was a random question, but I just wanted to know more about him. "Oh probably ice skating, and I like hockey." Corey said to me. "What about yours?" Corey said to me. "Oh probably writing, and music, I love music." I said to Corey. "That's cool." He said to me. By the time we got back to the hotel I already had made plans in my head. I felt like I needed to do something for Corey, after tonight especially. The next morning I woke up early and went down to the main lobby to ask his grandma some questions. "Oh hello dear." She said to me as I walked into the lobby. "Hello, can I ask you some stuff about Corey?" I said to her and went to sit on the couch that was in the lobby. "Yes of course, what do you want to know?" She asked. "Hmm I'm not sure, just anything really." I said in response. "Ok well he might be mad if I tell you this, but his nickname is Haimster." She said and laughed. "Do you want to see baby photos of him? I actually have some with me today that I was going to give him." She said to me. "Oh sure." I said to her. She took out a few photos. Corey was such a cute kid. "Aww he was so adorable." I said to her when we were done looking. "Ah yes I know, I still can't believe he's all grown up now." She said to me. "Yeah, it's crazy how time works." I said to her. "Oh I actually should go, I have to get ready, and get Corey up. I'm taking him ice skating." I said to her and smiled. "Oh that's another thing that I have to give him." She said and handed me a jersey that said Haimster on the back. "I'll make sure he gets this." I said to her and walked back to Corey's room. "Wake uppp." I said and shook Corey awake. "Ok ok I'm up." He said grabbing me and cuddling me. "Corey we have to wake uppp." I said to him. "Why are you in such a rush babe, I'm tired give me 10 more minuets." He said to me. "No Coreyy come onnn." I said to him. "Ok ok fine." He said and let go of me, then finally got up and got out of bed. "Your grandma told me to give you this." I said and handed him the jersey. "Oh Jesus she told you about my nickname?" Corey said to me. "Yeah and she showed me baby pictures." I said to him and kissed his forehead. "You were a cute baby." I said to him and laughed. "She's so embarrassing." Corey said to me and went to get dressed. "Ok now where are we going?" Corey said when he was done getting ready. "You'll see." I said to him. We went out to my car, which I haven't drove in a while because Corey had been driving, but it's not like I couldn't drive. I was just scared to for a while after the wreck. Once we got to the ice skating rink Corey looked over at me. "Wait why are we here?" Corey said to me. "Cause we are going ice skating silly." I said to him and smiled. Corey's face lit up. "I'm trying to top your date." I said to him sarcastically. "Oh really? We will see about that." Corey said and grabbed my hand to walk inside the rink.

SOME BABY PHOTOS OF COREY :)