Turned my world. (25)

Y/N'S POV:
"That's one for good luck, ok." I said to Corey as I gave him a kiss. "Ok Y/N." He responded, followed with a laugh. We skated for a little longer, then we decided to leave, and go grab food somewhere. Once we stepped outside, it was the perfect temperature, it was dark, and very quiet. It was so peaceful, it almost felt like all my problems disappeared in that moment. That's when I felt Corey turn me to face him. "Y/N.." he said to me. "Yes Corey?" I responded. "Y/N, we aren't officially dating yet? Right?" He said to me. "No but we aren't seeing anyone else.. at least I would hope not.." I said to him. "No no I'm not, and I know you aren't." He said to me and laughed. "I just wanted to ask you something." He said to me. "Ok Corey what is it?" I said to him. "Y/N L/N would you like to be my girlfriend.. like officially..?" He said to be. In that moment it had felt like a million butterflies were swarming around in my stomach. "Yes, of course I would Corey Ian Haim.." I said to him. He looked straight into my eyes, and was smiling really wide, "I'm so glad that I met you, I never have believed in soulmates. But you really changed that for me.." Corey said to me, followed by a kiss. "I never believed in love, but Corey, I strongly believe that you are the person that I am meant to be with for the rest of my life. There is a spark there. Every time you kiss me I get butterflies, for god sake, every time you look at me I get butterflies." I said to Corey and laughed. "Well I hope you do, because if I am being honest, me too." Corey said to me and started laughing. I heard someone clapping and I looked over. It was some older woman and her husband. "Oh that was so beautiful." The woman said and came over to us. "You remind me of me and my husband when we were young, you guys are so precious." She said and smiled at us. "Thank you so much, you and your husband are such a beautiful couple." I said to her and gave her a smile back. "Oh well so are you two, just look at you. You guys are truly made for each other, I can see that." She said to us. "Thank you so much." Corey said to her and smiled. "Oh of course you two, have a wonderful night!" She said to us, and started walking. Whenever she walked past me she tapped me on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "he's a good boy, keep him forever." Then she walked away. I don't think I ever will forget what that woman said to me that night. "What did she say?" Corey said to me. "Oh nothing Corey, maybe I'll tell you when we get married in the future." I said to him and laughed. "Ok ok now come on let's go get food I'm hungry." I said to Corey and skipped to the car. "Ok ok I'm coming, stop skipping so fast." Corey said and laughed, while trying to catch up with me. "Corey you are so slow, and we parked really far away, start running." I screamed to him, I was already at the car, and that boy was what felt like an hour away. "I'm coming I'm coming." Corey said to me and was laughing so hard that it was slowing him down. "RUN COME ON IM ALREADY AT THE CARRRR." I screamed to him in a sarcastic voice. "JESUS YOU ARE LIKE A DRILL SERGEANT." Corey said to me, and was still laughing to the point where he almost fell over. He had the most perfect laugh, and that smile, that smile was so perfect. It really turned my world.

(Ok ok I love this chapter tbh)