Only girl in the world. (26)

COREY'S POV:
After eating, we got back to the hotel, and I kept thinking about what Y/N had said Oh nothing Corey, maybe I'll tell you when we get married in the future, her voice saying that kept repeating in my head. As she was brushing her teeth I went into the bathroom and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Y/N can you please tell me what that lady said to youuu?" I said to her, I was literally begging this girl to tell me. "No Corey, it's a secret, I'll tell you whenever we get married." She said to me. "Ughh just pretend we are a happily married couple of 15 years or something and tell meeee." I said in an annoyed tone. "Corey you will find out at some point." She said to me and laughed. I dug my head into the crook of her neck and laughed. "Fine fine, I just really want to know." I said to her, and started smiling. I really didn't care to know, I mostly wanted her to pay attention to me because I was bored, and wanted to cuddle her. But you think I would tell her? No. I obviously still wanted an answer as to what the lady said, but that could wait, me being practically ignored right now, can't wait.

Y/N'S POV:
Corey really wanted to know what that woman said, but I really want to save it for our wedding day. I could tell that he either really wanted to know, or just wanted attention, because he wrapped his arms around my waist while I was brushing my teeth. He kept begging me to tell him what she said, but finally I got him to stop, and he dug his head into my neck. I felt him smirk and started laughing bit. "Ok Corey, what's the deal?" I said to him, turned around, and started laughing because I knew this boy just wanted my attention. "Nothing I just wanted to know." He said and laughed, then came over and gave me a kiss. "Ok ok come on let's go cuddle and watch a movie or something." I said to him and laughed, knowing that Corey probably wanted that. "Oh, you read my mind." Corey said to me and ran over to the tv to turn it on. He turned on The Breakfast Club. "How did you know that I loved this movie?" I said to him and laughed. "I didn't, just assumed." He said to me and laughed back. Then he jumped onto the bed, and laid his whole body on me, and kept trying to move closer. "Corey I don't think you could get any closer, and I think if you tried you would be suffocating me more than you already are." I said to him and laughed. "Hey that's kind of mean." He said and rolled off of me. "Oh stop it." I said to him and laughed, then laid on his chest, while he played with my hair. The last thing I remember watching in the movie, was watching Andrew Clark do a cartwheel. After that I think me and Corey both fell asleep, because I was slightly awake when I felt his hand stop playing with my hair. I felt so safe whenever I was laying with Corey, he made me feel like I was the only girl in the whole world, and that there was no one else but us.