You sighed, letting your eyes close slightly while staring into the flames of the lit fireplace in front of you. You lifted your head back up to stare around your bedroom. It was quiet large with a king sized bed, a canopy, a vanity, floor to ceiling window, and sitting area and fireplace that your now sitting at.

You stood up,stretching your arms and large white angle like wings. Fixing the thin corset that lays across your stomach. After putting the leather panels back on your waist and sheathing your sword back into its holder.

So I can't draw, so I made the character design in gacha life- I'm sorry, but anyway:

Opening the door to leave your room, you walked done the stairs to the main floor. Fiddling with the cross necklace around your neck as you do so. Entering the main room, Your brothers stand bickering about the server, not even noticing you. You rolled your eyes, and walked to the kitchen to grab a few pastries and tarts before making your way to the garden seating area.

You had always loved the garden, you were the only one that took care of it at least. The birds chirping in the distance that flew over the open roof. Taking a bite out a strawberry turnover, you stared into the bright blue sky. You stood up, carrying the pasty with you as you walked around the garden watching hummingbirds and butterflies flutter around the brightly colored flowers.

Finishing the pastry, you brushed the crumbs off on your pants and stepped back over to
Your plate of treats and shoved a vanilla macaron into your mouth, wiping the crumbs off your mouth in the process.

You might have lived in a castle, but you were no preppy princess. With little to no manners you were supposed you hadn't been kicked out. Yours brothers though, weren't actually family, by blood anyway. You had been murdered by Dream after being involved in some pretty classified stuff. DreamXD had been furious and took away Dream's powers. Bringing you back to life using his powers and giving them to you at the same time.

You had become a demigod, being over 800 years old at this point, but still looking like you were 22. You were also the only member of the family who didn't wear a mask. Your face had been littered with scars, not being able to heal them with your powers you accepted them, they became apart of you.

You didn't remember anything from before you were resurrected. Only have memory's from your 826 years of life. You've never spoken to Dream. He had been locked out of the castle and never came back after you were re-born. DreamXD treated you nicely, like an actual brother. But Nightmare never particularly liked you, he always treated you like an average human.

You sat back down, finishing your remaining pastries. Staring at your light colored boots that had recently been cleaned of all of the dirt.
You looked up, staring cross eyed at the diamond shaped emblem that rests on your forehead. Suddenly, a cold wet drop of water landed on the top of your nose, making you flinch. Another one lands on your empty pastry tray.