Part 3

Peter was sitting at the kitchen counter, where he was doing homework after a school day. He was staying with Mr. Stark while Aunt May was out at a business trip. Tony was (trying) to make an Omelet in the kitchen, and he gets peeking glances towards Peter, especially because Peter kept humming to himself.

"How can you do your homework and hum and the same time?" Tony asks

"I don't know. It helps me fo-OW!" Peter puts his index finger in his mouth.

"You ok?"

"Paper cut"

That gave Tony an idea

"Here, let me put a band-aid on it"

Tony grabs a wipe and a band-air from a kitchen drawer. (Don't ask). He walks over and softly wipes Peter's finger where there was a bit of blood, and puts the band-aid on.

"Thanks Mr. Stark" Peter says

"No problem" I'm - going to go throw this away" Tony says, referring to the wipe.

"Ok bye"

Tony walks away where he was out of earshot.

"FRIDAY. Scan DNA and send it to Bruce"

"Yes boss. Just a second"

A blue light comes from the ceiling, scanning the wipe, and then it disappears.

"DNA scan sent to Bruce boss"

"Thanks FRIDAY"

"I recommend you get back to the kitchen now boss."

"Why?"

"MR. STARK THE OMELET IS BURNING!"

"Shoot"

_________________________________________________________

"Dr. Banner, Mr. Stark sent a scan of Peter's DNA." FRIDAY says as a holographic form of DNA shows up in front of Bruce.

"How did he get it?" Bruce asks

"Peter obtained a Paper cut, and Mr. Stark wiped the blood of his finger and but a band-aid on it."

"I doubt Loki will let that happen with him. Thanks FRIDAY!"

"My pleasure Dr. Banner"

Bruce starts analyzing Peter's DNA

_________________________________________________________

"Wait, what is this?"

Bruce zoomed into a section of Peter's DNA.

"Hey FRIDAY, what is this? It's not human"

"It seems to be what Peter obtained when he gained his spider powers"

"Oh. So, is this the same thing to?" He points to a slightly different part of DNA

"This is something I have never seen before. It is not of this world. To analyze it, I need a physical blood sample"

"Ok. Tell Tony what we found"

"Yes Dr"

_________________________________________________________