Part 18

It had been a few days since Peter told the Avengers about him being Lokison, and everything was normal. Bucky and Sam would fight all the time,

Thor and Loki would playfully fight all the time, 

Tony and Bruce would be in the lab being Science Bros,

Wanda and Vision would go on dates, Pepper would make sure Tony was behaving, Clint and Natasha would spar, Steve, Bucky, and Sam would go on runs early in the morning. "On your left"

Peter would spend time with Loki, and would sometimes run with Steve, Bucky, and Sam, he would spar with Nat and Clint, and he would tinker in the lab with Bruce and Tony. 

"Mr. Stark?" Peter asks one day when he was tinkering with Tony in the lab. 

"Yes Underoos?"

"Is-Is it ok if Loki lives here with us?" Peter asks nervously. 

"Of course Peter! He's your dad. No doubt you want to live with him."

"Thank you Mr. Stark!" Peter runs up to Tony and hugs him rightly, then proceed to run out of the room and runs to Loki

"DAD!" Peter yells 

Loki turns around and looks at him in concern. "Peter? What's wrong?"

Peter runs into him, wrapping his arms around Loki in a hug. "Mr. Stark said you can live here!" 

Loki's eyes water, and he wraps his arms around Peter. "Do you want me to live here?"

"I do! I want my dad to live with me."

"I'll live with you and the Avengers"

Peter's eyes water. "You don't know how long I've waited for this."

"Me too Peter. Me too"

After they calm down, they go to the living room and have a How To Train Your Dragon marathon. Both Peter and Loki were crying hysterically in the second movie. 

They didn't realize that it was 11:00 p.m. until Steve came into the room and scared them. 

"BOOO!"

"GAHHHHHHH!!!!" Peter jumped off of the couch and ended up on the ceiling, Loki had jumped off the couch and landed on the ground.

"Rogers, what have we done to deserve this?" Loki says from the ground

"A lot, but it was fun"

Peter got off the ceiling and helped Loki get up. 

"What was that for?" Peter asks

"It's eleven pm. And you have to go to school tomorrow Peter. Mr. Stark asked me to come tell you to go to sleep. You too Loki."

"Oh, right. I forgot I had to go to school. Thankfully I didn't miss any school because they were renovating the school. I hope they are done with the renovations because if not, then it's going to be a little crazy. Well, I guess I have to go to sleep"

Peter walks to his room, and Loki follows him. 

Loki tucks Peter in, kisses his forehead. 

"Good night Peter"

"Good night Dad"

_________________________________________________________